THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
DawgDaddy (Randy) surprised me today when this showed up at my house!! Absolutely unnecessary but very much appreciated, I will use it all proudly - THANKS Randy!!!
My thanks to you my friend, your kindness is much appreciated.

Love this thread. Well done guys!

I posted on the new THP hat sneak peak thread stating I didn't have one and it needed to change. In comes a pm within the hour from Evok saying he will send me one. Love this place!

On its way buddy. Glad someone will enjoy it.

Way to go DD!!!

So I need to recognize another one of the amazing THPer's. Kc720 just goes above and above anything anyone would expect. So I get home to a package with to black oxide J40 wedge heads. Wouldn't let me pay him for shipping. Just said pay it forward. So needless to say I'll be getting these shafted this week.

J4U! The man with amazing calves takes it upon himself to bring me a THP hat. Tells me it doesn't fit him (what a load of crap and I told him so!) and I can have it. Again this place ceases to amaze. I put some where I didn't have one and people are jumping to provide a sold out and non available hat! Filled with great people this is!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

This thread is awesome. WTG DD, Kc720, Evok, and J4U. Great gestures from great guys!

Shout out to John aka checkered, he bought a PXv shaft for his driver and pulled the Bio Cell tip off of it. Knowing the shaft ho that I am he gave me the Bio Cell tip free of charge.

What a guy!

THP is filled with people like Evok, who took it upon himself to send me this:

nybajajy.jpg

THP is filled with people like Evok, who took it upon himself to send me this:

nybajajy.jpg

My pleasure dude! Glad it got there safe.

Taylor (txhacker34), thanks buddy!!!

My pleasure Cookie! Glad it arrived in one piece

Well done, tex

I posted this in the bacon head cover thread but figure it belongs here. I had a THP bacon head cover arrive yesterday unexpectedly, sent to me by an awesome THPer.

Last week Rambler sent me a pm asking for my address to send me a package. Rambler was the wait lister that got my spot in the SeeMore event when I had to cancel due to injury. He wanted to send something my way to say thanks for the opportunity.

Thank you for the kind gesture and thoughtfulness, Jeremy. It certainly wasn't necessary but I appreciate it greatly. It will be on my putter this summer when I can golf again.

I posted this in the bacon head cover thread but figure it belongs here. I had a THP bacon head cover arrive yesterday unexpectedly, sent to me by an awesome THPer.

Last week Rambler sent me a pm asking for my address to send me a package. Rambler was the wait lister that got my spot in the SeeMore event when I had to cancel due to injury. He wanted to send something my way to say thanks for the opportunity.

Thank you for the kind gesture and thoughtfulness, Jeremy. It certainly wasn't necessary but I appreciate it greatly. It will be on my putter this summer when I can golf again.
That's awesome Rob. Way to go Rambler!

Awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That is unbelievably generous of him!!!

Speaking of Rambler, he offered to send me a set of s300 pulls for simply the cost of shipping. What a class act! I can't wait to buy him a beer in June.

Awesome stuff! Nice job Rambler

Awesome! Can't wait to meet Jeremy this Sunday.

Well done Jeremy, looking forward to meeting you at the SeeMore event. Hate that you are missing it MudFlap.

Awesome stuff rambler

Fantastic gesture rambler!

My buddy dcbrad was kind enough to loan me the Speedblade 6 iron he won from TM to try before I choose my clubs for the Morgan Cup. Thanks a lot Brad, I really appreciate it!

Nice brad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back