2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

I am loving my chances this week in FG. I have 5 guys within 5 shots of the lead and 3 one back! #GreenShooting

Man Bubba is going to give this lead away now it looks like. Think he'll start to get pissed off and just lose it now.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Interesting to hear the announcers unhappy with guys chutting and defaulting to the putter vs. chipping the ball.

Let's call that Chuttivity!!!

It's on now...Bubba 's lead down to 1

Getting really interesting now. Just a 1 shot lead for Bubba.

What was Bubba's caddie thinking hitting that bunker shot off the other side of the green? He's gonna get it.

Interesting to hear the announcers unhappy with guys chutting and defaulting to the putter vs. chipping the ball.

Interesting for sure. I'm not sure why they think one method is better than the other. Different strokes for different folks. Hit whatever shot you are comfortable with.

I always think back to when Hunter Mahan shanked one in the match play championships when I think someone should chip it instead of putting and remember the old adage "a bad putt is better than a bad chip".

Thomas Bjorn hanging in there. Steady Eddie today. And that might be enough.

Kuch back to 3 under. I like his chances.

Birdie by my pick in the THP contest - Kuchar. Just 2 shots back now.

Blixt making some noise. Co leader!

We have a tie.

Man, this is getting exciting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What a great putt by Westwood, almost drained it.

So this is getting fun. And Westwood out of nowhere.. I'd like to see Stadler make a run at it, too.

Speith with a really nice chip there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes Kuch!!!

Back