2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Really like the final three pairing tomorrow:

Jimenez and Fowler
Kuchar and Blixt
Spieth and Bubba

Sunday should be epic. Some Heroes and some train wrecks.

My order of preference for green jacket in the last three groups...

Spieth
Blixt
Kuchar
Fowler
Jimenez
Watson

Over under 76 by Fowler tomorrow?
Does he give us a good Sunday, or does he give us Chick-Fil-A

Damn, 76 is pretty harsh for an over-under, especially when you know the back nine will be set up for birdies.

The weird part about the final few pairings: I'm looking at Kuchar and wondering whether his failings on the last 2 Sundays gets into his head on the back nine tomorrow.

Didn't get to watch much coverage today but wow that leaderboard is incredible! Wouldn't mind seeing Spieth, Kucher, or Couples win.

Add Rickie to that list I just realized he was up there. Pretty sweet, anyone but Bubba

Pulling for Rickie, Jonas, or Jordan in no particular order.

Not that if be upset if any of them win, including Bubba.

Under for sure. I'm guessing 72 for a top 5 finish.

Really like the final three pairing tomorrow:

Jimenez and Fowler
Kuchar and Blixt
Spieth and Bubba
Such good pairings, this should be a great Sunday at the Masters.

Under. A 70, and forces a playoff against Jordan.

That's my dream scenario, anyway. Would make for a great "young guns; we don't need Tiger" spin.

I'm guessing he comes in at the 71/73 range, time for him to grow his game some this weekend.

I'm guessing he comes in at the 71/73 range, time for him to grow his game some this weekend.

Just saw a clip from Rickie's post round interview on local TV and that's what he said himself. Paraphrasing - I haven't played my best in weekends during majors. It's time for me to do better.

Fowler will set the course on fire tomorrow with a 65 and we shall see if orange and green really do mesh well.

Or maybe not

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Fowler will set the course on fire tomorrow with a 65 and we shall see if orange and green really do mesh well.

Or maybe not

That orange and green combo will look interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw about 5 minutes of play today, as I'd always rather play golf than watch it. Great to see Jimenez and Bjorn near the top of the leaderboard. Would be great to see Jimenez slip on the green jacket with that big ol' fat cigar in his mouth.

I'd like to see Fowler win but I think Blixt will get it done. Neither Fowler or Bubba will have a good day. Kuch vs Blixt down the stretch.

Would be great to see Jimenez slip on the green jacket with that big ol' fat cigar in his mouth.

He also needs a snifter of brandy and a bunch of hotties

Or maybe not

Drugs must be good up there in NY

Or maybe not

Did u mean to log into your JT numbers account?

Going to be interesting to see how Spieth holds up to the spotlight tomorrow

Saw about 5 minutes of play today, as I'd always rather play golf than watch it. Great to see Jimenez and Bjorn near the top of the leaderboard. Would be great to see Jimenez slip on the green jacket with that big ol' fat cigar in his mouth.

This. The guy is just so cool. I would love to see a Jimenez win.

It would definitely be cool to see either Jordan or Rickie pull out the win tomorrow. It's setting up to be an interesting finish, that is for sure.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Back