Sarasota National - Back to our Roots

yga9yrum.jpg

I need to get back to Florida.....

Back to back double bogeys for me. The greens are just eating me up. These pin placement are brutal

mu9ute2a.jpg

Lol at this.

Putter time

9e7uvaga.jpg

Well, yea. The good news is that I was about 30 strokes better than last time I played here. Maybe like 12 three putts today lol. Tough course for me. JB finished double, double, double. A severe oil leak.

That some interesting pin placements

Purdy course! Thanks for the pics. I'll echo the statement "I need to get back to Florida!"

The pins look brutal in the pics you guys posted. Sounds like you guys hit the ball well and had a good time though.

Well, yea. The good news is that I was about 30 strokes better than last time I played here. Maybe like 12 three putts today lol. Tough course for me. JB finished double, double, double. A severe oil leak.

Course won today, eh? Can't imagine how tough it was playing today.

Course won today, eh? Can't imagine how tough it was playing today.

Yep, but don't get me wrong lol. I could have played a lot smarter.

That bobby jones line is legit. Watching hawk play it with Authority was awesome.

Ha! Nah, I am not disappointed. My expectations were actually to play worse, so no worries. I wanted to see what I needed to work on and tough tests are the best way to do that.

Beautiful course, tough wind today for those pins

Course looks super tough.

mu9ute2a.jpg

Lol at this.

Greenskeeper must have had a long night last night. Or his girl left him. Either way, that's a ridiculous pin placement.

Same with the 4 wood. Pine straw, towering shot. Have never hit a fairway wood this high off the turf in my life.

I'd like to swing it, but I'm almost afraid to.

I'd like to swing it, but I'm almost afraid to.

Definitely not a club for you buddy. You'd start a war by knocking down a satellite.

You've come a long way, Hawk!

DSCF1786.jpg

And our first THP grouping. Part of the reason for the previous picture is in Hawk's left hand, hahaha.

DSCF1765.jpg

Always chuckle at the sock picture

You've come a long way, Hawk!

DSCF1786.jpg

And our first THP grouping. Part of the reason for the previous picture is in Hawk's left hand, hahaha.

DSCF1765.jpg

Hard to believe that was four years ago.

Back