Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really easy to launch for me with the additional weight of the CTLs matched to them. I'm thinking of taking a flyer on a stock stiff steel shafted 4i...for $62.50, why not?

I enjoyed the graphite shafts in them that I have tried and I'd imagine I would be a fan of them with CTL too.

Lord knows I could use some launch

I enjoyed the graphite shafts in them that I have tried and I'd imagine I would be a fan of them with CTL too.

You could blow minds and hit them with Tour 90's. Heads would explode.

I already had a failed experiment with the stock graphite, to the point that I wrote these off, but then really liked them with Cookie's CTLs. After an iron fitting, and some tinkering, seems there is a sweet spot for me shaft weight wise.

You could blow minds and hit them with Tour 90's. Heads would explode.

Not sure the world is ready for that lol.

Wouldn't mind a run with a few options and seeing what happens, if they are MC options they will certainly be apart of the fitting.

22% off one item code "ultimate" gets you another 5%

Any my ponder mode is in full motion now. I have the callaway upro but it was quite the disappointment IMO.

Puma Soundchuck.

Sub 100 w/ the 22% and then 5% at RBG.

Damn that is tempting.

Puma Soundchuck.

Damn that is tempting.

I need to pull the trigger.

Puma Soundchuck.

Damn that is tempting.
I may just jump on this myself.

SLDR Mini Driver. I am pretty sure it is a need and not just a ponder. I sure am in love with my 3 Deep though.

This pressure is not good.

Is it because it says PUMA? Otherwise, spend less money and buy a smaller unit.

If you do, I will too. Deal?

Just pulled the trigger.

I like the ability to hook it to my stand bag. I tend to walk most rounds.

Nope, its the magnets, looping it when I walk is a big thing for me, my little cupholder pop up speaker is un-useable when I carry. Reading your review, thats what stuck with me the most, good sound, and the magnets make it versatile as hell.

I want a fantastic all around unit. Something I can use at the house, beach, backyard, golf course, etc.

Main concern is cranking up and fear of distortion.

This cracked me up. While it is convenient, the price doesn't match the quality.

The little one you brought out a few weeks back when compared directly to the puma blew it away. And image price just made it a no brainier.

This cracked me up. While it is convenient, the price doesn't match the quality.

The little one you brought out a few weeks back when compared directly to the puma blew it away. And image price just made it a no brainier.

I would have been all over that one if it would have been feasible to use while carrying, that's my main thing as a walker and not a rider.

I would have been all over that one if it would have been feasible to use while carrying, that's my main thing as a walker and not a rider.

Doesn't it have a spot for a caribener?

Doesn't it have a spot for a caribener?
I didn't think the Kitsound did (I assume that's the one you're talking about, little sucker looks awesome). Could be wrong though for sure.

Magnets just seamed easier anyways, loop it wherever on my bag and go, I'm genuinely excited, I've wanted one since I got to see them in hand at the Cobra booth at the show.

I didn't think the Kitsound did (I assume that's the one you're talking about, little sucker looks awesome). Could be wrong though for sure.

Magnets just seamed easier anyways, loop it wherever on my bag and go, I'm genuinely excited, I've wanted one since I got to see them in hand at the Cobra booth at the show.

It's a cool design, that's for sure. I'm just not a music while playing person though.

It's a cool design, that's for sure. I'm just not a music while playing person though.

I wasn't for a long long long time, but I play by myself so much its grown on me a ton. Pandora or Spotify and go.

Where is the best place to pick a voice caddy sc100 up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back