2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

This could be an epic back 9

Good to see the guys playing well and not a battle I attrition.

Great birdie by Bubba and then Jordan drains his as well.

Way to answer, Jordan!

Wow Bubba and Speith

I really hope someone in this final group wins this thing.....unless it's Freddie! (or Kuch)....(or Rickie)...

Jordan isn't showing signs of being phased by this day....crazy cool!

The kid is acting like he has been here before.

I have seen a lot of youngsters come through Augusta for the first time, this is impressive as any.

What an answer by Jordan. I'm hoping he keeps throwing down birdies and Bubba just fades away.

I really hope someone in this final group wins this thing.....unless it's Freddie! (or Kuch)....(or Rickie)...

Or Blixt. So many good guys to pull for this week. Who needs Tiger?

Never thought I'd enjoy a Masters without TW like I have this weekend. So much fun right now.

What an answer by Jordan. I'm hoping he keeps throwing down birdies and Bubba just fades away.

Don't think that is going to happen GD, this looks to be a back nine shoot out on a Sunday afternoon in Augusta.

My heart is rooting for Kuchar. But I wouldn't mind seeing Spieth win the jacket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't think that is going to happen GD, this looks to be a back nine shoot out on a Sunday afternoon in Augusta.

Just what we want to see. Come down to the last holes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kooch just looks uncomfortable

Hey hey! Fairway off the tee!

I know. It will make for some great golf for sure but I am just not a Bubba fan. Hoping Spieth can pull it out or Couples can make a run on the back.

Works better when you keep both hands on the club, doesn't it Jordan? ?

Damn this has been one hell of a year for golf!

If Spieth gets driver going, he may just run away.

Back