What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a deal, for me walking and more recently actually carrying 70% of the time and only using my ClicGear the other 30%, not having music while carrying has been killing me. I'm excited to clip this on the bag and go.

Same here, hope my playing partners are ready for some tunes.

I believe he will be holding off.

I've been wrong before though.

You are correct sir, I have a birthday upcoming in a few weeks so hope to fix my Bluetooth depravation via a gift. :)

Just bought a slightly used Big Bertha on eBay w a motore speeder 6.0 shaft. I will most likely be selling the shaft so I should be ok on the back end.

Just bought a slightly used Big Bertha on eBay w a motore speeder 6.0 shaft. I will most likely be selling the shaft so I should be ok on the back end.

Congrats on the BB

A dozen SR1. Phenomenal ball. Spin the heck out of them.

Nice purchase on the BB and the SR1's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some SR2's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two bionic gloves

A Neo XS from that great deal at rock bottom.

I didn't buy it but I think I should be the announced winner tomorrow.

Game Golf twitter contest asked for the winner of the masters including Final Score and GIR%. I picked Bubba last night to win at -8 (only one to do that) and I was just off on the GIR%. I picked him to finish 53 of 72 and he finished 50 of 72.

GameYourGolf.jpg

Picked up a couple of KBS tour wedge shafts

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I ordered a couple of wedges from our demo day, a Vokey SM 5 58 S grind with 7 degrees of bounce, a SM 5 52 with 8 degrees bounce. It was a matter of hitting them to sort out which grind would work best for me. Also, demo day let me try some different shafts for the driver and I've got one in the works. The RIP alpha 70 seems to lower backspin a considerable amount so it is worth a try by getting a Titleist adapter installed on an old TM shaft.

Pulled the trigger on a rangefinder. Here in Australia they are called 'sureshot pin loc 1000', but its exactly the same as the US Kick Butt Rangefinder. Should show up tomorrow cant wait to get out with it!

Ordered a Vcaddie SC100 tonight. Should be here later this week.

I dont know if this is only on THP but seems like everyone is buying it

An extended shoulder and utility Hyperice wraps.

I dont know if this is only on THP but seems like everyone is buying it
There might be a reason. I got to test one out first. Saw how it could help. Placed my order. I look forward to practicing with this.

I ordered them a few days ago off Ebay, but received these 3 Vokey SM4 wedges last night; 50-08, 56-08, 60-10 all with TT DG S200 shafts. I was using Taylormade ATV wedges in 50/52/58 with the stock KBS wedge flex shafts. At 85 (60*), 95 (56*), and 105 (50*) yards, the Vokey's were maybe 5-10 yards shorter on full shots than my ATV's, but they were much more consistent for me. They feel more like my AP2's with S300 shafts - which is what I hoped for. They also worked much better around the greens which I didn't expect. The 60* was like cheating. It skipped off the ground when I would chip using the bounce and popped the ball up nice and high with plenty of control. I'm very happy with this purchase.

vokeywedges1_zps617d1fdf.jpg

Bushnell Neo XS

Under Armour Friend or Foe Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back