It's certainly unusual for him to throw up a number like that isn't it? Man I had him in fantasy too.

I have no dog in the fight, however, I do enjoy watching Bubba Play.

I find it interesting that people, in general, give bubba a hard time about his toys, loud personality, etc. In comparison, people praise Tiger as he struggles with infidelity, constantly dropping F Bombs on TV, etc. I guess it just matters, to me, about what kind of person I'm rooting for and not just their athletic ability / skill set.

I guess I dont see the praise for TW outside of die hard fans that openly say its only about the course.
As for Bubba, some people dont care for him. I understand it. He is cold to the fans at almost every event we have been to, and his attitude swings as much as anybody ever.

I suppose if one is going to choose who they root for based on the person, there are tons of great guys out there, but I have a feeling most would not have Bubba on the same list as many others...But Bubba is great. Just ask him. :D

So I just found out Bubba WD. Nice, this is the second time in three weeks. Oh well go home and fly your bulletproof airplane.

I guess I dont see the praise for TW outside of die hard fans that openly say its only about the course.
As for Bubba, some people dont care for him. I understand it. He is cold to the fans at almost every event we have been to, and his attitude swings as much as anybody ever.

I suppose if one is going to choose who they root for based on the person, there are tons of great guys out there, but I have a feeling most would not have Bubba on the same list as many others...But Bubba is great. Just ask him. :D

Good Points-I only know the tour guys from what I see in the media. I have no on-course experience with them. Granted, I do root for many other guys, too.

And now you can add Alergy Gate to his list of accolades!

If he feels as bad as I do today with mine, I would WD also.
I live about a mile or so from the course and the orange blossoms are in full bloom here and everyone is dying right now. We were outside at my kids school today for field day and their were parents complaining about their allergies the whole time.

Kip Henley is such an awesome follow. He just shoots right from the hip and holds absolutely nothing back

Kip Henley PGA loopr@KipHenley 9m The tour should just change the rules of quitting.Instead of saying "My knee cap skin is dry, you just can say I'm playing sh***y and I quit"

he is on Fiyah!!!!

Can't believe I have not followed him yet. Done!

JM

hmmm pointing out he is fighting through it or backing up Bubba that allergies are bad this week....

Kip Henley is such an awesome follow. He just shoots right from the hip and holds absolutely nothing back
It's nice to have straight shooters like him around to tell little bits like this!

I had to start following him after this thread.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I Like the guy alot, up till this point there was a huge parrell with daly, think that shipped sailed

He seems like a character, with an easygoing side. His swing may not be perfect or even nice but two guy can pound and play very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not someone I would necessarily root for, but I don't get the hate. Just watched his press conference on the GC. He comes across as a fairly good guy. They also showed him at the Drive Chip and Putt shaking all the hands of the kids there. Fair play to him. He gets a bit tiresome when he starts on about god, and I want to cut off all the top buttons on his shirts, but I enjoy watching him play. It's good to see someone that carves it round the course. I like watching bubbagolf.

So happy for Bubba. I know many on here get annoyed but I would be the same way if I won any golf tournament with my emotions and thanking The Lord above

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm softening my stance on Bubba. I am liking him more and more as time progresses

Bubba celebrating the Masters win at ....... Waffle House

ugequpy2.jpg

Now I want waffles this morning.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I like Bubba, he plays his own game and doesn't need a dozen so called coaches confusing his head with , THE PERFECT SWING, that is one main reason he still enjoys the game. I can't understand why the 1st thing some PGA members think they have to do is hire a swing coach, how did they get good enough to make it to the PGA in the first place. GO BUBBA! I wish you many more wins.

That's awesome he went to the Waffle House lol, seems human.

Great day for Bubba.

Back