The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if that was it, I saw that you and T0AD were playing today. What kind of shape is it in? Scores?

Lookin good. I shot 83, T0AD struggled, but putted his tail off. We had a good time.

Found an instructor that is more worried about getting me bwtter than he is his financials..
#amazed

Found out today, the local 9 hole course opened up today! Between booking a tee time for Friday and finishing my degree on Wednesday, I am pretty excited.

im pretty happy where my game is so far this year. my practice has been good i need to get to the course a little more the next couple weeks to see how it goes. i feel some low scores are on the horizon :act-up:

Might get to stop teaching science next year and move all the way back into history. Would make me very happy.

Might get to stop teaching science next year and move all the way back into history. Would make me very happy.

My wife is moving back into math part time next year, for some reason that makes her happy.

My wife is moving back into math part time next year, for some reason that makes her happy.

I've been asking for a World History class for 7 years now, I would be crazy happy if it finally happens. I'm a history guy through and through, and, I need a new challenge.

I've been asking for a World History class for 7 years now, I would be crazy happy if it finally happens. I'm a history guy through and through, and, I need a new challenge.

That's awesome, I love history as well, you should podcast a few classes, haha.

That would be awesome. I love history as well & always thought that if I taught school it would be history.

Good luck & hope it works out.

There is almost nothing more amusing than smearing peanut butter on your dogs nose and watching them spend a half hour licking it all off. The only thing funnier is doing it to all three of your dogs at the same time.

Congratulations if it comes to pass.

As a scientist I do not comprehend. :alien: As a history buff I get it though.

It's not that revisionist history is it? Can you teach outside the book? I mean, I've seen some of these new age history books. Wow.

Just got off the phone with my accountant. Yes, it's tax time and I'm glad she called.

Job interview went really well today. So well that the company called the recruiter 5 minutes after I left for the airport saying they want me off the market.

Should have an offer by the time I get home.

Job interview went really well today. So well that the company called the recruiter 5 minutes after I left for the airport saying they want me off the market.

NICE! Congrats! Hopefully the offer is what you're looking for.

that's great news buddy. Where is this job?

that's great news buddy. Where is this job?

Thanks!! Job is in Indianapolis.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

you aren't supposed to be moving further away haha

That is exactly what my family said. :)

It is a great company and the job is one that I am not sure I can pass up.

Awesome dude. Glad you will still be able to make the Indy Invitational, thought Tampa would have been nicer year round. haha

That is exactly what my family said. :)

It is a great company and the job is one that I am not sure I can pass up.

Congratulations, family is everything but opportunities like this can't be passed up. That's what guest bedrooms are for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back