What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT it lovely, Chris :good:

Thanks Damo, I've been looking for a large staff bag for the garage to hold all the spares as leaving them round the house is not impressing my mrs!

This an old range demo bag and I'm actually ashamed at how little I paid, it's in excellent condition. I think folks didn't want it because it's got a small embossed "demo clubs" but absolutely perfect for my needs and could go straight on a cart if that was your thing.

Thanks to friends in the US, I now have Game Golf. It's not available in Australia, so I am pretty happy to have one sent out. Almost every course, of interest to me, is available. I've been reading threads about it, so I'm pretty eager to start tracking my rounds.

My puma tux lux golf shoes showed up Saturday and they are comfy! Plus I ordered 2 of these today. Looking forward to seeing how they feel and react to sweat.
enyte6ut.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bought 2 dozen of pro v1

Sent from my Note 3

I'll be on my way to my first bucket of balls of the season! and the range is still full of snow

:bananadance:
the courses will open soon :)

Picked up my first pair of Ecco's today. TGW had a great clearance deal going on these that I couldn't pass up.

I almost pulled that trigger, too. But I've been on a spree lately (5W, other shoes, balls, wedges, and a hat since last Wednesday).

The wedges were today. Finally falling into the Hopkins groove to see how they play for me.

SC100 tracking got updated, should be here tomorrow so I can definitely use it at the range Wednesday after work since UPS usually comes late.

Thanks Damo, I've been looking for a large staff bag for the garage to hold all the spares as leaving them round the house is not impressing my mrs!

This an old range demo bag and I'm actually ashamed at how little I paid, it's in excellent condition. I think folks didn't want it because it's got a small embossed "demo clubs" but absolutely perfect for my needs and could go straight on a cart if that was your thing.

I really want one for the same reason, too.

I'm friendly with the guy in our pro shop and I've been offered one of the latest Nike staff bags that they use as a fitting bag for a really low price..
Problem being, I'm broke at the minute.. But the Mrs is threatening to but me it if I'm good...

Last edited:
FJ DNA in White & Blue.

They finally had my size in stock and they are soooo comfortable, i couldn't resist.

Just got some top flight tour spin milled wedges at dicks for $35 bucks each not a bad deal at all!

Just got some top flight tour spin milled wedges at dicks for $35 bucks each not a bad deal at all!

$35 for a new wedge is always a good deal.

My 2 dozen 330-RX Hydrocores are waiting for me at home. Heck yes.

Bought a bucket of balls and had some good range time. Getting dialed back in

The finishing touches on the putter I -hopefully- intend on gaming the rest of this year.

Via RockBottomGolf: Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh shoes and 2 Hirzl Soffft Flex gloves.

Via RockBottomGolf: Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh shoes and 2 Hirzl Soffft Flex gloves.

I love the Biofusion spikeless mesh. Most comfortable shoes I have owned so far.

I love the Biofusion spikeless mesh. Most comfortable shoes I have owned so far.

I had to go up a 1/2 size after trying them on in a store today. Just a little too tight near the base of my toes in my normal size.

Also just grabbed some white Callaway Del Mars

I just got back from the Callaway Tour Facility in Carlsbad, CA. While I was there, I got a few shafts worked on to test against each other in my Big Bertha Alpha. Here are the shafts.

e4uzehum.jpg

qa7ubequ.jpg

9uga3ere.jpg

e3ybasa9.jpg

I also picked up my wedges that Gerritt was custom stamping for me. Gerritt always amazes me on the tremendous job he does on clubs and his attention to detail.

zusatega.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a free pair of Thorlos golf socks for the price of shipping thanks to the Deal of the Day thread.

I bought this for $225....and my Scotty collecting begins. Lightly used 2014 Newport Select. Love late night auctioning.

dabamavu.jpg

Had a $50 Callaway gift card and purchased a dozen SR2 balls. Also went to InTheHoleGolf and purchased Buy 3 dozen get 1 free Personalized Bridgestone e6 balls. Getting stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back