Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I would rock that hat in a heartbeat, why not, show up to the MC dressed to the nines!

Amen!

I do think cookie could rock it like a champ.

I would rock that hat in a heartbeat, why not, show up to the MC dressed to the nines!

I just thought of Caddyshack....

but, hey! It looks good on you!

I'll leave the Jesper look to you Mr. Eagle that wages war. I'm all about being dressed to the nines...but not with a hat that makes me look like I'm on shore leave. :alien:

However, if it is decided by the #CrewofCobras will be rocking this look one of the two days, then I will succumb to peer pressure and where the hat...and where it well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just thought of Caddyshack....

but, hey! It looks good on you!

I'll leave the Jesper look to you Mr. Eagle that wages war. I'm all about being dressed to the nines...but not with a hat that makes me look like I'm on shore leave. :alien:

However, if it is decided by the #CrewofCobras will be rocking this look one of the two days, then I will succumb to peer pressure and where the hat...and where it well.

Cobra is all about the individual and personality. I am sure they will let you be you. #swagger #gotime

Cobra is all about the individual and personality. I am sure they will let you be you. #swagger #gotime

Then I'll be just fine. I definitely want to pull of an Ian Poulter look, even though he rocks his own brand. Plenty of pants and shirts available to make it happen.

Every time I think about how awesome out sponsor is I want July 25th to be tomorrow.

#lookgoodplaybetter

That's pretty cool. I think Cobra is really coming to the forefront of this amazing event and I'm glad they decided to bring me along on their team for it. Thanks Cobra!!

Ive said it since the beginning, I was very lucky to be selected by cobra. Their style and flair just fits my personality soo well.

Was sitting here daydreaming about things, not just the clubs, but the apparel and how freaking stylish we are going to be.

That and I want about 12 pairs of the shoes this year.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm anxious to see what the scripting is going to be lol, I love the duds this year they have really moved the needle.

I'm anxious to see what the scripting is going to be lol, I love the duds this year they have really moved the needle.

I can't wait to see what you guys will be rocking too! I'm sure I already have it in the closet, but it'll be awesome to see what they have in store for you fellas!

I'm hoping we can script our outfits like last year because you're right, this years lines look better than ever. Much more clean look to them while still being vibrant, I love that.

The shoes are to die for, I've seen some in person and man I can't wait! I love me some Puma shoes!!

The shoes are to die for, I've seen some in person and man I can't wait! I love me some Puma shoes!!

Yeah, Grant has KILLED it since he got to Cobra-Puma, the designs just keep getting better.

Can I wear green?

Yeah, Grant has KILLED it since he got to Cobra-Puma, the designs just keep getting better.

And you get the feeling its only going to get better

And you get the feeling its only going to get better

Yep, look at the jump this year, makes you really eager to see the tears to follow, or at least it does me.

I hope you guys get to pick out your line again like last year. I can't imagine that would go away. It was awesome to see all the colors!

Man if you guys get to rock the Monolites...talk about jealously! Providing comfort for 36 holes (possibly) on Saturday!

Man if you guys get to rock the Monolites...talk about jealously! Providing comfort for 36 holes (possibly) on Saturday!

I definitely hope to. So damn comfortable. I can even maybe step out there a bit with the colors....very lucky to be in this position we are.

Monolites are seriously good looking shoes, and if they are even a fraction as comfortable, I need to get a pair.

Monolites are seriously good looking shoes, and if they are even a fraction as comfortable, I need to get a pair.

They feel like you are walking on little packets of gel, I kid you not.

I've worn lots of shoes and these are the most comfortable ever. AND for less than $70 shipped? Unreal.

I've spent so much time thinking of my bag makeup and now that it's solidifying I can move onto apparel pondering.

:)

I have two pair, I like them so much

BioFusion Mesh have my full attention.

So badass.

They feel like you are walking on little packets of gel, I kid you not.

I've worn lots of shoes and these are the most comfortable ever. AND for less than $70 shipped? Unreal.

I've spent so much time thinking of my bag makeup and now that it's solidifying I can move onto apparel pondering.

:)

My bag is set, the clothing is making my head hurt lol, too many great choices if we get to pick our own.

So badass.
they have min as well but changed release date to June 1st

So badass.

Try them on yet? I'm definitely interested in everything but man, Monolites are so damn comfy and stylish (both on/off da course).

Back