The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I cannot believe how stoked I STILL am about this event, the meaning behind it, the participants, and volunteers.

I desperately wanted into the event, to improve my game with focused purpose. I didn't make it.

I desperately wanted to offer my support to those same participants, I was competing against for a spot.
I didn't make it.

Yet, I sit still energized by this event as I am part of it, focusing on game improvement just as I will be hearing my name being called on the first tee. I still subscribe and follow to the goings on in this and other thread, why? Simple. The participants, sponsor, event, and enthusiasm is contagious!

THP, the Morgan cup, the participants, and the volunteers have my full and unwavering support, this is quite simply an awesome opportunity and to be anything but thrilled for each of them would be tragic!

Enjoy the ride!

Thank you for this, CJ. The community and growing THP is such a huge part of what's the Morgan Cup what it is.

I love the fire in everyone's belly about the event a solid 3 months out. So many good things coming. I think it may be time for another Team Paradise video in an hour or so.

I'm going to preface this by saying that I absolutely LOVE being a part of THP. Absolutely LOVE IT. Now, I'm not participating in the Morgan Cup nor am I volunteering, but I support EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU on this incredible journey. Obviously I would have loved to be in this event and I was upset when the final position was filled and I didn't make it. Any normal, competitive person would be. But I can honestly say that I NEVER ONCE hated on anyone or on THP just because I didn't get in. And for those that are HATING and DOUBTING THP and what it stands for, well, that just seems a bit petty and immature to me.

I just want all of you to know that I am proud to be a THP member. Even though the haters are going to hate and the doubters are going to doubt, that you have at the very least ONE THP BROTHER who is following along and cheering for each and every one of you. I cannot wait until July to follow along.

Ur good people dude and obviously get what this is all about....your support is greatly appreciated

I cannot believe how stoked I STILL am about this event, the meaning behind it, the participants, and volunteers.

I desperately wanted into the event, to improve my game with focused purpose. I didn't make it.

I desperately wanted to offer my support to those same participants, I was competing against for a spot.
I didn't make it.

Yet, I sit still energized by this event as I am part of it, focusing on game improvement just as I will be hearing my name being called on the first tee. I still subscribe and follow to the goings on in this and other thread, why? Simple. The participants, sponsor, event, and enthusiasm is contagious!

THP, the Morgan cup, the participants, and the volunteers have my full and unwavering support, this is quite simply an awesome opportunity and to be anything but thrilled for each of them would be tragic!

Enjoy the ride!

Well said CJ. The MC is such a special thing. I'll be here throughout to support the participants and the event.

Its great to see how members transform their game getting ready for the event. I know there will be many that do so this year. How could you not want to run through a brickwall getting ready for the MC after JB's post from last night. Gave me chills.

Still debating which team to throw my support behind!

Well said CJ. The MC is such a special thing. I'll be here throughout to support the participants and the event.

Its great to see how members transform their game getting ready for the event. I know there will be many that do so this year. How could you not want to run through a brickwall getting ready for the MC after JB's post from last night. Gave me chills.

Still debating which team to throw my support behind!

*cough*Paradise*cough*

I hope everyone of you guys play your arses off and have the best times of your life. While I root for everyone to play their best, I do have a few favorites whom I would like to shine. Enjoy your time out there folks as it's truly a very special event. :thumb:

I hope everyone of you guys play your arses off and have the best times of your life. While I root for everyone to play their best, I do have a few favorites whom I would like to shine. Enjoy your time out there folks as it's truly a very special event. :thumb:

I want names Bill!!! HAHA Thank you for your support.

I love the fire in everyone's belly about the event a solid 3 months out. So many good things coming. I think it may be time for another Team Paradise video in an hour or so.
Bring it on, us Paradisians, see what I did there, can't wait for another one!

Dont worry OG. I will shine on the mic like a rabbit to a banshee doing a reach around to a spider monkey all the while watching golf near some sand while crisco cooks.

I want names Bill!!! HAHA Thank you for your support.

You're definitely one of them bruther! I'd love to see you pounding the ball in top form and introducing folks to the woodshed. :golf2:

I just died.

Baaaaahahahahahaha

I stopped at reach around

Dont worry OG. I will shine on the mic like a rabbit to a banshee doing a reach around to a spider monkey all the while watching golf near some sand while crisco cooks.

you forgot some emoticons

lmao that's pretty sweet :thumb:

Oh my, funniest post I've read in a while. :) Nearly crying here! Ha!

I really needed a laugh..... I didn't need a visual

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The funny part is just picturing JB standing there with the mic and doing it all with a great country accent. This image in my head is priceless.

I can't unsee that.

That's...
richard-pryor-is-perplexed-o.gif

Back