Official Hole In One Thread

Awesome shot navy! Congrats.

Congrats! Nice surprise waiting for you in the cup.

Well done Navy, congratulations.

Excellent!

Cool beans. Congrats

Congrats Navy! I'm afraid I'll be in your boat and have my first ace alone.

Ha ha! It does suck being alone when it happens, but it still happened and I know it. I told the lady at the pro shop and she told me that they do plaques and free round for aces. Cool.......but I needed a witness. :( Ain't that the way it goes.
Rob
Thanks all!

Congrats Navyhacker!

Thats realy does suck :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So I stepped up on the 165 yard par 3 7th hole today, looked over at my dad, and as I often do, asked if he felt like getting drunk today. That's our little running joke that is basically saying "either you dunk this or I dunk this and we're headed to the bar"

Well, I hit the ball, and it was a towering baby draw that was slowly working back to the hole.............

...and then missed left by about five feet hahahaha! I just miss seeing you guys bury the ball. Let's get these hole in ones!!!

So I stepped up on the 165 yard par 3 7th hole today, looked over at my dad, and as I often do, asked if he felt like getting drunk today. That's our little running joke that is basically saying "either you dunk this or I dunk this and we're headed to the bar"

Well, I hit the ball, and it was a towering baby draw that was slowly working back to the hole.............

...and then missed left by about five feet hahahaha! I just miss seeing you guys bury the ball. Let's get these hole in ones!!!

Booo!!!!!

Such a tease.

My dude, I'd love nothing more than to actually contribute to this thread. I want a hole in one so badly.

You and me both. I've come close twice but couldn't get it done. Hopefully some day......

My dude, I'd love nothing more than to actually contribute to this thread. I want a hole in one so badly.

I was just ready to drive up to you when I started reading that post.

Getting thouse fancy Canadian beers would be well wourth the drive.

Got a Hole-in-One yesterday on the Disney Palm Course #3. It was playing about 148 and I hit a 7-iron. Makes for a happier vacation! This was number two for me, with almost 13 years between.

Got a Hole-in-One yesterday on the Disney Palm Course #3. It was playing about 148 and I hit a 7-iron. Makes for a happier vacation! This was number two for me, with almost 13 years between.

Awesome!! Nice job Kev

Congratulations!

Congrats! Still looking for my second

Tap Tap Taparoo

Congrats!!

Heck yeah! Nice!

Congrats man!! Thats awesome. Happiest place on earth for sure.

Congratulations, that is awesome. Sunshine, Mickey Mouse, palm trees, and a hole in one, gotta love it.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Congrats, congrats! Still looking for my first!

Congratulations, that is awesome. Sunshine, Mickey Mouse, palm trees, and a hole in one, gotta love it.

THP #theking #imwithchad

And they spring for a nice plaque that they send over in a couple of weeks. Glad I had witnesses, even I had never met them before in my life.

That's awesome dude! Hell of a shot, that plaque will be an awesome memento. Still looking for my first - I've jarred two eagles with irons from the fairway, but still haven't managed it off the tee on a par 3!

Back