Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Just saw Josh dropping bombs. Going to be so cool whatever it is

I spent last night going to each of the shaft manufacturers websites and using their fitting tools to get an idea of what they recommend (not to replace a full fitting) and looks like the KBS one is suggesting the KBS tour shaft. If that ends up bring the best fit, then the black pearl comes into play and I could have black and red grips, black shaft with red labeling, and red ferules. How sick would that combo look?

Didn't know the pearls were an option this year?

They are in the custom catalog, which i believe is open to everyone?

That's awesome...I'm jealous I jonsed those last year

Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

That's awesome...I'm jealous I jonsed those last year

Pay attention Mike!!! :alien:

I just have this crazy feeling that this event is going to change the game of amateur golf events. I know it's been said and #FranchiseRewritten is thrown around, but I have a feeling most haven't experienced the effects if it yet.

Hmmm... I must not be following the right people. What's the twitter bomb?

But holy moly! Open catalogue? OEMs going all out and I like it.

Pearls are definitely in play Mike. Not sure what Bridgestone Josh has up his sleeve, but I actually pulled over on the way home from the course because his twitter feed was blowing up. Curiouser and curiouser!

JM

Pearls are definitely in play Mike. Not sure what Bridgestone Josh has up his sleeve, but I actually pulled over on the way home from the course because his twitter feed was blowing up. Curiouser and curiouser!

JM

I have no idea what he is up to, but he has my attention.

Here's the low down for those of you not already following Josh. No idea what the surprise is going to be, but I believe him when he says it will be big.

Thanks! I figured it out and can now follow along with the big surprises.

#THPMC surprise LIKE NO OTHER? I wonder.........

JM

Bridgestone is putting more than air into tires it sounds like. :bomb:

So much excitement from Bridgestone Josh tonight!!

SO in love with this bookbag!

e7y2yqyn.jpg

aryju4y2.jpg

My order has been placed. Can't wait til media day in MB

Wow Freddie, you're not messing around!!!

I can't wait to finalize mine.

With three fittings in the past two years I know what works. I didn't want to stare at the catalog and wonder. I had two or three choices of shafts with woods, irons and wedges. The putter was easy. Plus I reached out to Josh at Bridgestone about my driver, he was and has been very helpful.

Now if I could dress like him!

With three fittings in the past two years I know what works. I didn't want to stare at the catalog and wonder. I had two or three choices of shafts with woods, irons and wedges. The putter was easy. Plus I reached out to Josh at Bridgestone about my driver, he was and has been very helpful.

Nicely done Freddie!

Mine will be made next week.

Dressing like a champion. I need to find some pink pants!

Glad you're set buddy. I've got a few question marks, but I think in the end I'll go with my gut and be glad I did.

Back