Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

I'll take 1 of each. ..thanks

The bag is hot. The irons? Smoking.

The bag is hot. The irons? Smoking.

Those irons as far as looks and maybe slap on a little beef and we are good to go

And does he have srixon wood and hybo too?

Probably just the headcovers.

I bet you boys are drooling.

Every day gets a little more exciting with the anticipation.

I'm a Cleveland homer through and through, but throwing Srixon in to the ring is enticing.

I am totally digging the new Srixon stuff. The irons are so sleek and sexy and the bags are just stellar. There are 8 drool pools in front of 8 computer screens.

New Srixon stuff is unreal. Cannot wait to hear more about it

I likey!!!! Drooling mode is on starting now. Tried to get Alex Depallo to spill the beans on twitter but no luck...

Srixon swag is getting more and more real.....I think.

Srixon swag is getting more and more real.....I think.
I saw your tweet, and now I can't wait to hit up my local Golf Galaxy tomorrow at lunch...just to see what's up.

My tweet?? What was it? Ha!
The one yesterday with the picture of the Srixon hats showing up at your local golf store.

The one yesterday with the picture of the Srixon hats showing up at your local golf store.

Ahhhh, got ya! Thought you were talking equipment showing up somewhere....thought you were on to something!

Oh the pondering you all must be doing!
possibilities.jpg

I love seeing the new staff bags on their website!
accessories.jpg

That staff bag is AMAZING!

I want that staff bag.

Tour Fitting. I like the sounds of that.

Can't wait to see those Gmac hats pop up.

That is one sick staff bag. Couldn't imagine how much stuff I could put in there.

Yeah that staff bag is just gorgeous. Those irons that GMac is playing are very J40 like...sexy.

Back