#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I'm right on the line between them. The SR2 works pretty well for me the times I've tried it but I need to see what the SR1 can do.

I just love how much I spin the 1.

I haven't played any of the new Callaway balls so I'm excited to get some time with them. I think I'll be in the SR2 range from what I've read, but I'm open to suggestions.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Question for you Florida guys? Will the bunkers as a general rule be more "fluffy" than what us mid westerns are use to?
the best tip I can give you about sand in Florida is that dont expect it to be the same from hole to hole. Depending on where it is on the course (in relation to Water) and if the sun hits it directly (based on shade) will depend on if you get fluffy sand, wet sand, or hard sand.

the best tip I can give you about sand in Florida is that dont expect it to be the same from hole to hole. Depending on where it is on the course (in relation to Water) and if the sun hits it directly (based on shade) will depend on if you get fluffy sand, wet sand, or hard sand.

Got ya, thank you, sounds like our bunkers.

You guys speaking of golf balls as if Callaway and THP are not taking care of you.
Each person will also be receiving a dozen Callaway golf balls and of course Team Headwear. Either Team Isaac or Team Hammer.

Those hats sound pretty awesome! I knew Callaway and THP would take care of us. I wonder what else we've got in store.

I haven't played any of the new Callaway balls so I'm excited to get some time with them. I think I'll be in the SR2 range from what I've read, but I'm open to suggestions.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I've enjoyed the SR2 so far. I haven't regularly played a urethane covered ball before, but it seems to perform pretty well for me. It's been holding greens pretty well, but I haven't gotten a great comparison on distance yet, as it's been pretty cool when I've been able to play them. I'm excited to see how they do with the warmer weather in Florida.

Those hats sound pretty awesome! I knew Callaway and THP would take care of us. I wonder what else we've got in store.

Don't forget the shirts we have for our Teams ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget the shirts we have for our Teams 

Of course. How could I forget those?

Of course. How could I forget those?

I'm thinking the caps will match the shirts so now all we will need is the correct color shorts ?

Hats and balls!? How freaking awesome is that?!

I only own bright coloured shorts so I'll probably be looking a little funny haha.

Wow, this sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Team Hammer or Team Issac....Pretty sweet! One week people, one week and this bad boy gets started!

Team Hammer or Team Issac....Pretty sweet! One week people, one week and this bad boy gets started!

This is like waiting for a major, I can't wait to see what happens!

This is like waiting for a major, I can't wait to see what happens!

It has had some great build up. The Captains suite is gonna be sweet!

It has had some great build up. The Captains suite is gonna be sweet!

I'm excited to talk strategy with some brilliant Callaway golf minds.

I'm excited to talk strategy with some brilliant Callaway golf minds.

Not gonna lie, looking for some free booze...hehe ( I am kidding) I can only imagine what we will discuss and share with the world. Trash talking, strategy, pairings, wagers (friendly of course). What we, team #imwithchad will be drinking after we win on Sunday.

Not gonna lie, looking for some free booze...hehe ( I am kidding) I can only imagine what we will discuss and share with the world. Trash talking, strategy, pairings, wagers (friendly of course). What we, team #imwithchad will be drinking after we win on Sunday.

I can answer that last one for you about Sunday's drink : Team Chad will be drinking chocolate milk. Team Harry will be drinking champagne! :)

I can answer that last one for you about Sunday's drink : Team Chad will be drinking chocolate milk. Team Harry will be drinking champagne! :)

Celebrations with chocolate milk are ok with me! As long as I have that crown on my head! :alien:

Team Chad and hats? Doesn't seem right.

Visors... are more his style. Better for the hair. Eh?

Rum chata and strategy.

what if its a tie on Sunday, what is the tie breaker format?

Sometimes its just plain dirt.

Back