What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC100 ordered--dang you THP!!

Golf glove for the left hand and spikes for both feet

Nike Covert 2.0 Hybrid 3H, heading straight out for an 18 so looking forward to seeing what this club can do.

Sergio Garcia signature model

31Awk6pEhsL.jpg

Bought it for the humor of it, $2!

If nothing else, I can take the putter grip off, put a regular grip on it and use it as a swing weight.

Izzo Smooth Swing.....work to be done

Heading to Dick's to get a mid sized grip put on my Cleveland smart sole wedge and maybe get on the a monitor with a Big Bertha driver and see what loft setting works best for me.

HID got up this morning and this little beauty was at the bottom of the garden, 'I don't know where it came from love, honest' :laughing:

Net_zpsa9636b34.jpg

HID got up this morning and this little beauty was at the bottom of the garden, 'I don't know where it came from love, honest' :laughing:

Net_zpsa9636b34.jpg

Dont miss!

picked up a nice Nike VR staffer from Blugold today, will probably end up being used to store my extra clubs, but dont think I'm not tempted to bring it out to the course for a few rounds.

Didn't buy them but my buddy is a golf pro and gave these to me. Pretty sweet.....

ryhy3apu.jpg

2 dozen 2012 Bridgestone B330 - RX new balls for $40 from my pro shop.

A new Academy Sports opened up today. Took a look around and purchased a package of Callaway Eterni-tees, a Wilson double canopy umbrella, and a set of rain gloves. Weather isn't looking so hot right now, but I'm going to play anyways!

This was waiting for me (Yes - Athena putter) when I got home from my round today. Could have used it, didn't make a putt :)
Got it off ebay with the super stroke fatso grip.

Bought a Swingbyte 2 on eBay. New for $108

I went to the PGA store and bought grip tape then hit Harbor Freight for a new vise and then off to Lowes to pick up mineral spirits so I can put my new Black Widow grips on tomorrow!

Lots of 3Gen secret grips.

Picked up 2 shirts at the clubhouse after today's round; were 50% off and couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back