What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not buy today but it arrived yesterday as I got Nike Covert 2.0 stock stiff off the bay for $164.99 and came with Last year's Covert headcover which I kinda like better then the Red one that comes with it and I had to buy the Nike tool for $9.95, so all in all $174.94.

photo_1.jpg
photo_2.jpg

I called Nike and everything checked out as you get nervous when you buy something for so much less then retail......

I liked that driver after playing a couple rounds with it GB. Enjoy.

Did not buy today but it arrived yesterday as I got Nike Covert 2.0 stock stiff off the bay for $164.99 and came with Last year's Covert headcover which I kinda like better then the Red one that comes with it and I had to buy the Nike tool for $9.95, so all in all $174.94.

photo_1.jpg
photo_2.jpg

I called Nike and everything checked out as you get nervous when you buy something for so much less then retail......

Exceptional driver!!!! Cut mine down to 44.5"... and it is a fairway finder!!!

I received my SC100 yesterday mand my new seemore m2 today, and I have an hour tonight, I'm torn between going to the range to test the SC100 and staying in the basement to test the putter

I received my SC100 yesterday mand my new seemore m2 today, and I have an hour tonight, I'm torn between going to the range to test the SC100 and staying in the basement to test the putter

or both? putt at night!

Range. Get up 15 minutes early and test the putter.

Got my couple boxes of HXbite balls I ordered the other day, couldn't pass up the price, will see how they feel this weekend

RBZ stage 2 3HL arrived today from global golf. It's used but in mint condition. Although just after I ordered it, the deals started popping up in the deals thread where I could have got a new one for an extra $15 LOL. Oh well, I'm happy with the club (even though the delivery time was painfully slow).

by6edeje.jpg

Went and got fitted for new woods. More weight for the win. Pounding them out there now like I never had before.

I'm a big fan of being uniform across the woods, but I decided it was time to get fit for what worked best for me regardless of brand or price. Never thought I would get what I did.

Driver:
I really had no brand preference. I thought that I would have ended up with a new Titleist with a different shaft or a Ping G25. I walked out the door with a Big Bertha Alpha. I can't stand the red and blue headcover but oh my gosh I pound this think like a hammer.

3 Wood:
Never in my life would I have thought the best 3 wood for me would be a strong Tour Edge CB5.

Hybrid:
Here's a good one for me...a used Adama Super 9031 with a crazy heavy shaft. I mentioned that I would like to try a driving iron to replace my hybrid and he brought me this instead. Love it.

Bought a collection of goodies today. Used my TM promo code and got a cap and some wrist band thing. Also purchased a cooler, shoe brush attachment and a cup holder for my Clicgear.

A fresh supply of athletic tape for my left thumb. This prevents me from ripping the cuticle off that thumb during the swing.

Went and got fitted for new woods. More weight for the win. Pounding them out there now like I never had before.

I'm a big fan of being uniform across the woods, but I decided it was time to get fit for what worked best for me regardless of brand or price. Never thought I would get what I did.

Driver:
I really had no brand preference. I thought that I would have ended up with a new Titleist with a different shaft or a Ping G25. I walked out the door with a Big Bertha Alpha. I can't stand the red and blue headcover but oh my gosh I pound this think like a hammer.

3 Wood:
Never in my life would I have thought the best 3 wood for me would be a strong Tour Edge CB5.

Hybrid:
Here's a good one for me...a used Adama Super 9031 with a crazy heavy shaft. I mentioned that I would like to try a driving iron to replace my hybrid and he brought me this instead. Love it.

That d+ is an awesome shaft!

$_57.JPG

Callaway X Utility in 21 degrees with UST Attas for $61

RBZ stage 2 3HL arrived today from global golf. It's used but in mint condition. Although just after I ordered it, the deals started popping up in the deals thread where I could have got a new one for an extra $15 LOL. Oh well, I'm happy with the club (even though the delivery time was painfully slow).

by6edeje.jpg

Heh I guess I'm not the only one that thinks their shipping speed is awful. I ordered some apparel on 4/11 by 8 AM and the estimated delivery isn't scheduled until 4/23...

Heh I guess I'm not the only one that thinks their shipping speed is awful. I ordered some apparel on 4/11 by 8 AM and the estimated delivery isn't scheduled until 4/23...

I was pretty surprised with them last time I ordered, 4 days for international shipping, pretty good

Paid for my golf league!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bought a dozen of the soft flight balls to practice short game with in the back yard (oh, the wife isn't looking, I mean the living room).

Yeah, it's pretty poor. I ordered my club on the 9th it arrived today (it was actually estimated for Monday next week. The order was actually shipped pretty quickly, it's their fedex service that they use that seems to be the issue.

Ordered a SeeMore Si3. Cant wait to get it!

Such an underrated driver.

What shaft is in it?

It has an Axivcore Red tour x flex in it in 89 grams which is a little heavy for me. I'll give it a go, but my DI is most likely going in it! Pretty pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy today, but these did show up.

pS5sQML.jpg

Color me jealous!

Ordered a UST Gold 65 R flex shaft for my V Steel 5 wood and purchased a sleeve of Project A balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back