Cobra Golf Staff Bags - Which One Would You Choose?

I do like both, but I would pick the Black and Orange.

Black and orange is awesome, definitely my first choice.

I like them both, I'm gravitating towards the white one, but the sensible part of my brain (which DOES exist, even if my wife doesn't think so) says the black would probably look better for a lot longer.

I really like the white staff bag. Very sharp looking.

Easily the white one.

White is sweet, but it would be tough to keep clean

Another vote for the white....from my wife.

She said that the black/orange looks like a holiday in October.

Tough choice, they're both pretty cool. I'd probably lean towards the black and orange one though.

Red and white ftw

White/red here. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like then both, but would choose the red, white and black one. Loved the Cobra Masters bag this year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am little impartial to black and orange.

I would go with the black and orange, I'm a big Flyers fan and this would be a perfect color combination.

Another vote for the white....from my wife.

She said that the black/orange looks like a holiday in October.

The Doc is also voting red/white. Smart women we have Cookie.

Love the black and orange.

I really like them both but I imagine it would get covered in mud and dirty quite quick.

What are people doing with their golf bags that they get so dirty so quickly. I mean I cant imagine walking with a staff bag, maybe with a push cart, but if its on the back of a cart, how dirty can it get?

This is my thoughts. I keep hearing how white attracts mud, etc.

I've owned several staff bags including a white/blue Cleveland one and have never had mud on my bag.

Black and orange for sure!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Cobra Golf Staff Bags - Which One Would You Choose?

I've owned several staff bags including a white/blue Cleveland one and have never had mud on my bag.

Wait, you don't roll around on the ground in a mud puddle with your staff bags?

Black & Orange always a nice combo.

I've had a few too and never really had a ton of issues with the dirt that many do, I guess if you live in a dry clay type of area I can see the dust getting on it but it should blow off pretty quickly, hell, hose it off.

I totally am in love with the White and red, the black is really cool but that white is really classy. Cobra has really got some nice bags this year!

I like both of these.

Screen%20Shot%202014-01-13%20at%2010.42.57.png

I like them both. The white and red stands out to me but there is something about the black one that I really like. Might be something about that orange staffer that is sitting across the room from me right now.

Back