What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!

Just posted in the review thread.
I'll put a sleeve aside for you and bring it down for you to try.

:bashful:

Looking forward to our get together :good:

A red golf pride tour classic grip from SeeMore to replace the os feeltec grip I bought from them a couple of weeks ago that I didn't like at all.

Paid for my membership for local men's club. Gearing up for some competition

Bought a dozen Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellows and a Cleveland 588 RTX 56* wedge with 10* bounce.

Picked up this week a Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5 driver which is now on the Black Tie 7M3 shaft. Also picked up today a Callaway X2 Hot 20 degree pro hybrid. I think my bag is set for the year.

Pulled the trigger on new putter finally. I've wanted to replace my old Tour Edge copper insert blade for awhile. I had been set on a Yes Callie 12, but couldn't find one for the right price. (My game is not nearly good enough to spend that much on one club!)

I had a 25 percent off coupon for Sports Authority, and planned to get something cheap like a Wilson Harmonized. Then I saw a Wilson Staff 8881 Blk that was dusty but new and tagged at 50 bucks. After a few rolls and some quick research, I walked out with it. It even rang up 10 bucks cheaper so I got it for 32 bucks out the door.

I'm a happy camper, I feel like I robbed a bank. It actually feels very similar to the Callie I liked.

avuhyhyd.jpg

juhury8u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

My wife is not going to be happy...

th

Balls…

Two boxes of Q-Stars, a box of Z-Stars, and a box of Wilson Duos.

Ball fitting next weekend.

Bought some divot tools off ebay that arrived today. I really got them for the markers and will be putting them in my Flix divot tool.

Our summer golf card that let's us play 15+ courses for cart fee only ($25 - $35) thru 11/15. Miami Beach, Crandon Park, Normandy Shores and Plantation Preserve are some of the great tracks on the list.

I just picked up the Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge at Academy Sports. Heading to Dick's now to pick up a Mid size grip. ??⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't resist a new one of these HCs for a great price off the bay to add to my collection...

4adc0c9e734094a8ebd221da0a0ba8f6.jpg

I got a brand new Taylormade Ghost Spider Si off of EBay for $100. I can't wait to roll this bad boy!

I got a brand new Taylormade Ghost Spider Si off of EBay for $100. I can't wait to roll this bad boy!
Nice purchase!

Love that putter. Check out the review thread and offer up your thoughts!

Bought a some rain resistant golf gloves and some hand warmers for tomorrow's Greater Gwinett Championship.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stuff I bought yesterday on a family vacation to Singapore:

Titleist Stadry Standbag, Travel Cover, Umbrella
apabu6yq.jpg

Assorted Accessories
eruhera5.jpg

And a golf cap for wifey to match her shoes :)
vama4eba.jpg

Picked up a 4 pack of Odyssey poker chip ballmarkers off ebay. One for each of my foursome in an upcoming charity scramble.

I picked up a used Titleist 905r, cheap with a loft and shaft that will fit my game better than what I have now. Nice, old club good feel and sound.

Was going to go buy some sharpies....but then I cleaned out my 'golf container' that sits on my desk where I drop all golf stuff from my pockets.....
umagana4.jpg

Also found 31 pencils, 17 ball markers and 12 divot repair tools. :) and here I thought it was mostly golf balls.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Surprise win of a black sc100 yesterday. Also picked up a ball marker from the Estes Park track.

Surprise win of a black sc100 yesterday. Also picked up a ball marker from the Estes Park track.
I've been bidding on the sc100 as well but have lost all of them so far. Maybe today will be the lucky day for me.

Bought this after DD posted it in the deals section

ynere7a2.jpg

Then bought this to cover it
unyqe7u8.jpg

Then another dozen of the Callaway Supersoft Yellows

It's official! Ive purchased my first ever club membership! Ironbridge golf club is my new home course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back