Every time I try to study, I end up on THP

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
There is just wayy to much good stuff on here, I never end up studying!
But its soooooooooo awesome

Glad you like it here. But studying is important too.

Glad you like it here. But studying is important too.

this should be THP's PSA announcement for staying in school :banana:

Same with me and work. I usually am on THP instead of doing work stuff :)

Get back to work Thainer or you'll have to stay after school :D

I sould be doing a bunch of stuff myself, but just a little more THP & coffee won't hurt, lol.

Stick to the books young man. We all agree THP is awesome but the books have to come first. You won't regret it.

A goode edumacation wil wurk wondurs fir yue!!!

I agree...since I'm stumbled across this site, my reading for class has slowed down dramatically. But I do get it done. Nothing like getting embarrassed in class when the professor calls on you...and I can only cite reviews about golf balls or fairway woods.

you mean you actually read the assigned readings? I havent done that since my first semester in college 4 years ago...im out in may and have rarely opened a book...just go off the notes...but i never miss a class....usually

BUT, my major might be MUCH easier than yours...Ag Business

Okay, as the official mom around here--

THP is your reward for studying. Set a kitchen timer if you have to--30 minutes or an hour or however long you realistically can last. Study that long. Then spend set the timer again for half the amount of time. That's how long you get to be here. Then back to studying. And so forth.

Control it, or it controls you.

Okay, as the official mom around here--

THP is your reward for studying. Set a kitchen timer if you have to--30 minutes or an hour or however long you realistically can last. Study that long. Then spend set the timer again for half the amount of time. That's how long you get to be here. Then back to studying. And so forth.

Control it, or it controls you.
Yep you sure know how to kill the fun.

you mean you actually read the assigned readings? I havent done that since my first semester in college 4 years ago...im out in may and have rarely opened a book...just go off the notes...but i never miss a class....usually

BUT, my major might be MUCH easier than yours...Ag Business

If you were talking to me...yes, your major is much easier than mine. I'm getting a professional degree so it's just a lil bit harder. ;-)

Just so you know, it does the same for teachers too...

Since discovering THP I often meander here and spend hours typing and clicking away instead of grading my classes science and history papers.

:D

Just so you know, it does the same for teachers too...

Since discovering THP I often meander here and spend hours typing and clicking away instead of grading my classes science and history papers.

:D

Maybe thats why Liz had to bring a bunch of papers home to grade after school today, lol. I'll have to ask her about it tomorrow. She's a para and I bet one of the teachers was on THP, :D

If you were talking to me...yes, your major is much easier than mine. I'm getting a professional degree so it's just a lil bit harder. ;-)

What is a "professional" degree? same as graduate degree? You going to be a doctor? dont want to drop a scalpol in there I suspect...or forget that bolt in the bridge......i cant think of anymore...

I learn best with hands on anyways....school isnt really my thing....I learned mechanics by just getting in there and getting dirty....use a cutting torch by catching myself on fire a few times(true story)...

Besides...my dyslexia doesnt work with reading...the best way to describe it is the white "glows" around the black letters so I cant focus on the words....I have to write with a light blue pen to see it....

Back