Future THP item suggestions

any toughts about a sequel? #prettypleaaaase

We have thought about it. Just not sure when. We have a lot of products that we are sitting on and need some of those to sell before adding new regular stock items.

Last year at the Illinois invitational, Fairway Styles handed out some awesome T-shirts. Has THPHQ looked into t-shirts of a similar fabric?

Last year at the Illinois invitational, Fairway Styles handed out some awesome T-shirts. Has THPHQ looked into t-shirts of a similar fabric?

We have T-Shirts in the store. Unfortunately we cannot add another T-Shirt while still having these in stock.

We have T-Shirts in the store. Unfortunately we cannot add another T-Shirt while still having these in stock.

On it...

Which shirts? The tees and polos both show as sold out for me.

We still have a lot of stock on the previous line surprisingly enough, but always look into this each year.

I'm missing something here. Both the shirts and tee shirts show "sold out" when I click on them.

I'm missing something here. Both the shirts and tee shirts show "sold out" when I click on them.

Add it to your cart and you can select sizes. Nothing fits me but smaller sizes are available still.

I'm still holding out for my drivers cap and water bottle.

Add it to your cart and you can select sizes. Nothing fits me but smaller sizes are available still.

How do you add it to your cart when it says "sold out" and there is not button to add it to your cart?

Both show sold out for me as well.

How do you add it to your cart when it says "sold out" and there is not button to add it to your cart?

I get the same thing. I cannot add to my cart.

JB - if there are t-shirts left, I would be interested. Just need size "husky guy".

Interesting. Appears both shirts sold out this morning.
Perhaps we will look at a few other options in the future now.

Strange as I can add both the Sligo and t-shirts to my cart.

The polo has showed sold out for a long time for me. I went to purchase one last year and couldn't.

The polo has showed sold out for a long time for me. I went to purchase one last year and couldn't.

Some sizes were sold out, others were available.

Some sizes were sold out, others were available.

Maybe that was it, can't remember exactly :bulgy-eyes:

I understand 100%. No need for an explanation. Heck I hate visors and still bought one because it said THP on it. Haha

lol, me too Ricky. It still has the tags on it.

Water Bottle?

THP Nalgene? Count me in.

Yup. I made that suggestion last year after the tumblers. I know I always bring a water bottle with me to the course. Thought one with the THP logo on it would be cool.

Yup. I made that suggestion last year after the tumblers. I know I always bring a water bottle with me to the course. Thought one with the THP logo on it would be cool.

I'd enjoy that as well. With the nalgene designs, you can typically get it clipped via a carabineer to the bag for easy transport!!

That'd be great. Might get me drinking water again. #AdvertisingANDhealthy

I'd enjoy that as well. With the nalgene designs, you can typically get it clipped via a carabineer to the bag for easy transport!!

That'd be great. Might get me drinking water again. #AdvertisingANDhealthy

And saving the planet! So much win.
Big fan of the camelback ones too.

Here you go Dan. Nalgene OTF - Top. OTG - Bottom

OTF-93-T.jpg

OTG%20-%20On%20The%20Go-77-T.jpg

I would get one of those.

Use my tervis nalgene bottle every day.

Back