Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

You and me both. I'm thinking Kiyoshi Gold too. High launch and low spin and that driver head could be epic.....yet the high launch worries me. Need to see it in the LM first. I can always trust a 661.

I'm looking like this right now

Bio Cell + w/Kiyoshi Gold or 661 Speeder
Bio Cell 3w
Bio Cell 3/4 hy
Bio Cell 4-P
Tour Trusty 52, 56, 60

SeeMore PTM2 or X2

This really is a great sponsor to have. With all of the support we get from SeeMore as well, what we get out of this will help us well beyond the MC.

Tis true that we are all very fortunate to be part of the cpgteam and seemore. Just two amazing sponsors.

Im liking the bag there my brother from another mother. Are you trying for stock iron shafts or optional offerings.

Im liking the ctls for sure, but did notice the tt xp 95's as well. Great steel shaft options. Still got fingers crossed for a solid graphite option, bit if not those two are in my line of sites

I am settled on:
Bio Cell Driver
Bio Cell 5 wood
5-GW Bio Cell Irons
54 and 58 Tour Trusty's

Still deciding on 3 wood and 1 hybo or two hybo's

I will do some more extensive shaft testing in the next couple of weeks. That's where I will do most of my pondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any early shaft ponders?

Anyone else daydreaming nonstop about the awesome CPG gear/apparel we might be in for?

Anyone else daydreaming nonstop about the awesome CPG gear/apparel we might be in for?

Oh yes. I don't have a ton of equipment ponders as I'm pretty basic in that regard and will not over analyze.....I could order today if needed.

The apparel aspect is a whole other dream. Puma kills it in this regard better than any other apparel company IMO and I can't wait to see what goods they want us showing off in 3 months.

And still have some MAJOR bombs with putters coming!!

Oh yes. I don't have a ton of equipment ponders as I'm pretty basic in that regard and will not over analyze.....I could order today if needed.

The apparel aspect is a whole other dream. Puma kills it in this regard better than any other apparel company IMO and I can't wait to see what goods they want us showing off in 3 months.

And still have some MAJOR bombs with putters coming!!

I agree completely, equipment could be done right this second for me with no sweat. The apparel I daydream of nonstop, the shoes especially have my attention...so awesome. We WILL look good, its a fact.

I certainly am! Even though I am not a cobra staffer

Between seemore, cobra and puma I believe I have pondered about every bag and outfit/shoes there is, at least 3 times a day. So many options in every category... cant wait for JB to drop some bombs on this one..

Any early shaft ponders?
All depends on what is available to us, Castor. I would love to go with C Taper Lites, PXi, NS Pros or even a solid graphite option if offered. It looks like this year's catalog is a little smaller when it comes to shaft options (both woods and irons) and the NS Pros aren't offered now, nor are there any graphite options other than the stock Cobra Cell graphite. For my driver I would go Kyoshi Gold or 661 Speeder and then a kai'li in the woods. Wedges would have KBS hi-revs for sure.

You and Trout brought this up last week and I can't stop thinking about it. I keep looking at what Rickie and Jonas are wearing for ideas. The Bio Fusions look absolutely SICK and feel great, as do the monolites.

Definitely going to have to get a pair or two in the Tech Plaid. Not sure if I'm going to go all pants or a mix. I play most of my golf in mild weather, so shorts just wouldn't be practical for me for the future. Might go with a 5 panel hat or the Back 9. Would love to do a visor, but I would end up with a halo around my bald head.

Too many good choices!!

I certainly am! Even though I am not a cobra staffer

Such a solid line top to bottom this year. SOOOOO lucky.

Between seemore, cobra and puma I believe I have pondered about every bag and outfit/shoes there is, at least 3 times a day. So many options in every category... cant wait for JB to drop some bombs on this one..

Its just insanely fun to let the imagination run wild isn't it?

All depends on what is available to us, Castor. I would love to go with C Taper Lites, PXi, NS Pros or even a solid graphite option if offered. It looks like this year's catalog is a little smaller when it comes to shaft options (both woods and irons) and the NS Pros aren't offered now, nor are there any graphite options other than the stock Cobra Cell graphite. For my driver I would go Kyoshi Gold or 661 Speeder and then a kai'li in the woods. Wedges would have KBS hi-revs for sure.

You and Trout brought this up last week and I can't stop thinking about it. I keep looking at what Rickie and Jonas are wearing for ideas. The Bio Fusions look absolutely SICK and feel great, as do the monolites.

Definitely going to have to get a pair or two in the Tech Plaid. Not sure if I'm going to go all pants or a mix. I play most of my golf in mild weather, so shorts just wouldn't be practical for me for the future. Might go with a 5 panel hat or the Back 9. Would love to do a visor, but I would end up with a halo around my bald head.

Too many good choices!!

I've thought about the Kyoshi Gold as well, but it might produce too much spin for me, need to test it :)

Cobra...
You are on deck. PM Coming tomorrow on equipment.
You will have specific choices on equipment and a menu of options to choose from. This menu contains the shafts that are available and were chosen specifically by the clubs creators to give the best fit with the designed club heads of choice.

Such a solid line top to bottom this year. SOOOOO lucky.

Its just insanely fun to let the imagination run wild isn't it?

No doubt

Cobra...
You will have specific choices on equipment and a menu of options to choose from. This menu contains the shafts that are available and were chosen specifically by the clubs creators to give the best fit with the designed club heads of choice.

Having spent time with the R&D guys, this excites me. Options that will give us the best performance, heck to the yes!

Gotta love the guys that know what they are doing laying out a nice menu for you guys

Gotta love the guys that know what they are doing laying out a nice menu for you guys

I know I do. I plan on using their brains and my Tour Rep's brain to nail it all down too.

Cobra...
Interesting, I know very little about shaft pairing and all the science behind it, thinking having some professional help there wont be bad at all

I know I do. I plan on using their brains and my Tour Rep's brain to nail it all down too.

Hopefully everyone else does the same, no sense in not taking advantage of the resources at your disposal....Im certain the pros do as well

Having spent time with the R&D guys, this excites me. Options that will give us the best performance, heck to the yes!

Spoke to both R&D today, as well as a guy that works there that might know a thing or two about drivers and club heads(came on after Bio Cell launch) and they put together a few choices for THPers that according to them work incredibly well with the club heads being played. Some I am sure will view it as "wait where are my options", but we are used to it at this point.

Hopefully everyone else does the same, no sense in not taking advantage of the resources at your disposal....Im certain the pros do as well

Exactly. Take the guess work out of it for me and help me find a better performing fit. Hell yes.

Spoke to both R&D today, as well as a guy that works there that might know a thing or two about drivers (came on after Bio Cell launch) and they put together a few choices for THPers that according to them work incredibly well with the club heads being played. Some I am sure will view it as "wait where are my options", but we are used to it at this point.

Ooooooooooooo, yeah, he DOES know a few things about drivers and pairings.

I'm legit excited.

Cobra...

PM coming tomorrow for you guys! unreal, can't wait to see all the excitement and over thinking that comes with it

Spoke to both R&D today, as well as a guy that works there that might know a thing or two about drivers and club heads(came on after Bio Cell launch) and they put together a few choices for THPers that according to them work incredibly well with the club heads being played. Some I am sure will view it as "wait where are my options", but we are used to it at this point.

Those guys know best. Remember the thoughts of just sending in your numbers and finding out what arrives? I'd trust all those guys.

Can't wait to find out what Cobra is offering you, that's pretty exciting!

This could be very interesting.....Definitely looking forward to tomorrow.

PM coming tomorrow for you guys! unreal, can't wait to see all the excitement and over thinking that comes with it

I can honestly say that the reason they put this menu together was to eliminate that and I think it does a good job. Yes, guys will overthink it. It never fails, especially the shafts...

Back