What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a dozen hex chromes and dozen chrome+. Love the chrome had to see if the + was better

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Bought a used set of x22 irons. Upgrading my callaway hawkeye irons which I used and abused.

Also searching for a new driver and 3 wood

Bought a used set of x22 irons. Upgrading my callaway hawkeye irons which I used and abused.

Also searching for a new driver and 3 wood

Nice Rock, hope you hit them well. My FIL loves his X22's.

Picked up the shoe brush for the Clicgear cart.

FineOne T3 shaft. I'm looking to put it in my Bombtech Grenade driver.

Entrance into the Chandler City Championship in June and a few more audiobooks by Rotella and Stockton.

Skycaddie watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased a gift for the wife today, ping g25 hybrid.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Not sure why but Callaway Pre-owned had a Odyssey WHP #1 on ebay for $49.99 when they are selling the same putter on their website for $100 but I have wanted a #1 for a while and love the WHP insert so it was a no brainer. Time for a side by side battle with the WHP #7.

Meijer has Z Star SL Tour Yellows on sale for 19.99! So I grabbed two dozen of course.

Picked up a blue superstroke 2.0 for the Betti today. Looks unreal on there, especially with the head cover on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ordered an ultraslim superstroke in black for the Cleveland classic.

Putting went astray, put my old Nike back in the mix, forgot how much I like the SS so going to see if that helps me get the milled back in the bag.

14 white REL 3Gen's at under $3 a piece from Golf Smith. Figure at that price I'd hoard them until next season.

Just grabbed a tour blue shaft with the adapter to give a whirl in the big bertha off of ebay. Probably going to see if golf town has any adapters to throw in the accra dymatch I have sitting at home as well.

14 white REL 3Gen's at under $3 a piece from Golf Smith. Figure at that price I'd hoard them until next season.

Solid solid move. My favorite grip to keep in stock for tinkering.

Solid solid move. My favorite grip to keep in stock for tinkering.

What do you guys like more, the 3gens or the ilines? I wondering in terms of durability and in wet/humid conditions. They feel kinda similar to me besides the ilines being a bit more tacky. The store doesn't have any actually on clubs so it's hard to tell

What do you guys like more, the 3gens or the ilines? I wondering in terms of durability and in wet/humid conditions. They feel kinda similar to me besides the ilines being a bit more tacky. The store doesn't have any actually on clubs so it's hard to tell

iLines all day for me there, but the 3Gen's are the solid cheaper option, especially for temporary club tinkering like I do so often.

iLines all day for me there, but the 3Gen's are the solid cheaper option, especially for temporary club tinkering like I do so often.

Right on thanks! Ive been pondering them for awhile now.

Wanted to support our buddy John Kim and Folds of Honor so picked these up today:

md.jpg

md.jpg

13 lamkin rel 3gen midsize. 10 in red and 3 in blue for a great deal off the bay.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Nice BF, some major REL pickups going on in here lately.

Love the red, they look soooooooo good.

Bought some Bridgestone balls, mid size grip for my wedge, and a right handed glove for my sore hand. :golf2:

Nice BF, some major REL pickups going on in here lately.

Love the red, they look soooooooo good.

They gonna look awesome on the ACP'S with KK graphite

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back