Playing With PGA Tour Player Tomorrow

That sounds cool, have fun!

Too cool!

I hope he misses a lot of greens so you can see a pro-style short game in person.

Wow that should be pretty great. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy yourself. I'd make him play from the whites and see if he could keep up with me :D!

Will definitely be a lot of fun for you. Just go out and have fun in your round, see what you can learn by watching etc.

Relax and enjoy it, he's not there to critique your game. Although can understand the butterflies. What a round it will be!

Awesome opportunity! Enjoy and soak it in!

Having played with a Pro before (LPGA), all I can say is have fun and enjoy it! Should be a grand time for you dude.

Thats awesome!! Play well and give us a nice review :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Get a shot a hole and see if you are even close to beating him from your tee box match play.

That is aweome, let us know what he shoots on that muni course

Have a great time!

Pretty cool! Have fun and just enjoy the round.

Ted Purdy, winner of the 2005 Byron Nelson Classic, is playing in my foursome tomorrow. He is a friend with one of my regular foursome (local sports columnist) and we are playing Silverbell, a local muni. Saw that he won a PGA Latin American Tour event in Mexico last month and played in the Shell Houston Open (missed cut) two weeks ago. He has $8M in career winnings. I am pretty nervous, but it should be fun to see a good game up close.

That should be a blast, watching them is one thing playing with one of them will be awesome you lucky dog you!

Have fun and enjoy! Watch him closely, it's amazing what you can find.

That will be fun.

I'd take note of how he plays the course. I bet amateurs could learn a lot from a pro's course management.

Have fun, this should be a blast indeed.

Sounds like a great time. Play well and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take him on the front 9 and watch him turn up his game on the back :)

If you want to see him step it up, you need to do something to get his attention. Driver off the deck on #1 will do nicely lol

Don't be nervous. He puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you the only thing is his pants cost more.
Have fun.

Very cool. Always enjoy playing with exceptionally good players and seeing how they manage the course, especially how they look at approaches. Have fun.

Should be a blast for you! Enjoy and snap some pics!

Well, the round did not happen. He had to cancel due to family emergency. I cleaned my clubs for nothing. Hopefully, it will be rescheduled soon. I was really nervous but was looking forward to it.

Damn dude that sucks! Definitely hope he reschedules, I can't imagine how much you were looking forward to that.

It's going to be great. I've played with quite a few guys. Always learn something new!

Back