Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I think that first one is the exact one I have and it's fantastic.

FYI: you can get that price all day on eBay from same seller.

I think that first one is the exact one I have and it's fantastic.

FYI: you can get that price all day on eBay from same seller.

Thanks Cookie, I will be checking that out. I've got to get one very, very soon.

Thanks for posting the links Tyler!! Hope the price is still he same tomorrow. If so I may have to grab one. I really like the one in the first link.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Picked up this poker chip up over the weekend.

5unyhuva.jpg

This is nice. Sold at Masters tournament and fairly expensive at $85 but flippers on eBay getting $150 and up. Only 500 made by Scotty for Augusta. There is also a round one that sold for $55.

a8epu7e3.jpg
u4yzujym.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice JH! When are we going to get a collection update photo?

Haven't really thought about an updated photo of the entire collection. Probably should do that soon.

Picked up a couple of ballmarkers today for the collection. The two U.S. Open markers came today and picked up the Arrowhead marker while playing with fellow THPers Buckbug and Moosejaa.
uploadfromtaptalk1398371025383.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh dear... Those us open ones are really nice.

Picked up a couple of ballmarkers today for the collection. The two U.S. Open markers came today and picked up the Arrowhead marker while playing with fellow THPers Buckbug and Moosejaa.
View attachment 14275

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have been seriously contemplating those U.S. Open coins, but have yet to pull the trigger. I may wait to see if they have them on course as a lot of time volunteers get a discount.

Picked up a couple poker chips today at the UGA course.

e3ybu7ys.jpg

ehamady6-albums-ehamady6-album-picture66138-marker780.jpg

A couple of my newest additions....

Love that April coin a ton

I have been seriously contemplating those U.S. Open coins, but have yet to pull the trigger. I may wait to see if they have them on course as a lot of time volunteers get a discount.

Are you volunteering this year?

I ended up ordering them because I am not going to Pinehurst as previously planned.

I have a small collection. This isn't including my OU cap marker, or the one in my THP divot tool.

eremamu3.jpg

Are you volunteering this year?

I ended up ordering them because I am not going to Pinehurst as previously planned.

Yeah, I will be there for both the men's and women's. I may still order them just to make sure I get them.

I have a small collection. This isn't including my OU cap marker, or the one in my THP divot tool.

eremamu3.jpg
Those invitational series ones are awesome!

I have ( had haven't seen it lately ) a ball marker from Haggin Oaks. The only other thing I collect would be scorecards from places I have played.

I had a set I'd been collecting for 10 years, but when I had a golf bag stolen they went with them. So I'm rebuilding.

The bottom two rows are from courses I've either won a competitive round on (among friends/coworkers/etc), or shot at or below my handicap. Only a few this year as I've started collecting again. The bottom right I'm proud of because it's my local course that I train on, and I took some hard work to shoot my score on it to get it.

All the other ones just ones I that prefer or enjoy for one reason or another. With luck, over the next years, I'll build my collection back up of earned ball makers (and never store them in my bag again).

p0x5hrK.jpg

My new display, I like it so far!

Back