What Do You Think?

Looks fantastic, looking forward to ordering!

Look great. I do like that the THP stitch on the front left is gone. I will own this hat.

I really like it, white on a hat always makes me second guess buying it because sweat can destroy it. Is this a normal fit or trucker style?

That looks great. Is this a production sample or do you have inventory? In other words when can I give you my money :act-up:

JM

I really like it, white on a hat always makes me second guess buying it because sweat can destroy it. Is this a normal fit or trucker style?

Trucker to me signifies rigid in the back and these are not rigid at all. Soft and lightweight, yet completely breathable.

That looks great. Is this a production sample or do you have inventory? In other words when can I give you my money :act-up:

JM

We have them. They will go on sale soon and are quite limited.

That's a great looking hat, JB! Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Best looking THP hat to date! Nicely done.

Turned out GREAT, can't wait to compare the fit to the previous! I.E. will have it!

Man, I want one of these badly. I find I play better when I'm wearing a THP hat.

Best looking THP hat to date! Nicely done.

Its the most comfortable to me, thats for sure.

Turned out GREAT, can't wait to compare the fit to the previous! I.E. will have it!

Knowing the style you like, you are going to love this one.

Its the most comfortable to me, thats for sure.

Knowing the style you like, you are going to love this one.

Music to my ears! Thank you!

Looks great JB. Bet these will move quick. I know I want one.

They look really good.

Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Love these hats.

The hats are top notch, perfect representation of the THP community

I really like those a lot. They came out really good.

Must have one of these. I love my 2013 AC THP hat, it's the most comfortable hat I have.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Definitely want one of these hats. I think you guys knocked it out of the park with the design, color scheme, etc.

I want one. Will look great with the THP towel.

Wow, That's a nice one.

That's one sharp looking hat, wouldn't mind joining it to my collection:)

That hat looks great. I can't wait to add one to my collection.

Signing up to the Albatross club in 10...9...8...

I like it, I will be ordering one when available :)

Man that's a great looking hat. Hope I'm able to scoop one up when they go on sale.

Back