The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does perfect invitational attendance give ANY advantage to making this happen??

I want to get in BOTH The Gauntlet and the Championship!
Am I a bad person for wanting so much??

That hat looks great. Need to find a way into this one.

Btw guys I drove by the course and resort this week and I want in this one BAD!!!

absolutely

U have the best odds of winning one and punching your ticket at half the cost! :angel:

No more so than the rest of us wanting and trying to get in.

Yep, that hat looks SWEET as many have said. Really wanting in on this one like SO SO SO SO SO many others.

Sorry I am going. No ifs ands or butts. Got flights picked out just got to get in

That had was made for my head, so going is a must!

I like that hat, I'll see about getting one of those in Sept!

Haha I was fortunate to have a partner that was a long hitter, he made it possible. I really can't wait to get to this resort, top shelf all the way around and for some reason I really enjoy difficult courses, they make me think my way around them.

We'll be bad together, CJ! I want in them all!

Sweet hat! I can't wait to see how fast this event fills up!

Yet another awesome incentive to try to attend (if there weren't enough of them already). Awesome hat. Bet this one sells out in record time.

Blurry picture. The most limited design yet. Every participant will receive one.

te4yzaru.jpg
Those look cool!

Has signup started for this yet? I can't seem to find signup requirements anywhere.

As do I man. Girlfriend is actually excited which is a really big thing.. She wants me to get in so she can go to the beach haha. I am freaking pumped for this

As do I man. Girlfriend is actually excited which is a really big thing.. She wants me to get in so she can go to the beach haha. I am freaking pumped for this

Yep. Mine too. I might can even convince her to use some of her air miles since she travels a lot for work. It might cost me a pair of shoes for her, though. #WorthIt

Yep. Mine too. I might can even convince her to use some of her air miles since she travels a lot for work. It might cost me a pair of shoes for her, though. #WorthIt

Ya she knows I have enough miles to easily cover this which is why she wants to go haha! I am all in. Need to face the bear trap

ask Golf4Life how that deal works. :alien:

Has signup started for this yet? I can't seem to find signup requirements anywhere.

Info will be announced about this one later on this week. It will include pricing, and when signup begins.
Anybody interested in attending will want to mark their calendar as it will sell out very quickly.

Info will be announced about this one later on this week. It will include pricing, and when signup begins.
Anybody interested in attending will want to mark their calendar as it will sell out very quickly.

That last part is an understatement!

Can't wait to hear all the details

Let's go!!! Can't wait for more info on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back