2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Looks like Day bailed on this one, better get your changes in if you had him.

Sorry if this isn't allowed, just wanted to give a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up

Definitely allowed, thanks for the heads up.

Masters and Bubbah bumped me from 15 to 5. Less than a million behind dcbrad.

ARRRRGGGGHHH

Went to change Day out this morning since I cant access my team except from my work computer and I guess its too late

So another good old WD for me

I am with you Mike was thinking about this when I got to work and went in there and can't make changes. DANG!! Oh well I got Spieth from last week still, hopefully he can win this weekend.
ARRRRGGGGHHH

Went to change Day out this morning since I cant access my team except from my work computer and I guess its too late

ARRRRGGGGHHH

For the first time I forgot to change my lineup. Halfway to work I remembered. Rushed into the office but it was too late!!!!!

I am with you Mike was thinking about this when I got to work and went in there and can't make changes. DANG!! Oh well I got Spieth from last week still, hopefully he can win this weekend.

Im just happy I set my lineup earlier in the day, just hadnt heard about Day at that point and cannot log on from my phone or tablet...oh well

Man guys were all doing great this week it seems. Hopefully we won't be hurting to much come monday morning.

ARRRRGGGGHHH

For the first time I forgot to change my lineup. Halfway to work I remembered. Rushed into the office but it was too late!!!!!

Don't feel bad guys. This happens to me a couple of times per year. I got in late last night and forgot to put in a team. So, I'm stuck with what was in there from last week, which means I only have 6 players in the field this week. I don't know what the first tee time was. But, I was locked out before 730. Kind of reduces one's odds.

Well even though I messed up and had left my guys in from the masters I still went up. Now I am looking at 40th place which I am really happy about...

If Donald had held on...but I'm still in the top 10 even with a few missed cuts and yet another WD. Just got to hang around.

Dropped to 105 after no lineup change. At 7mil+ back now

Funny story.

I was out of town on vacation this week and never changed my pics from the Masters. Long story short, I had Kuchar winning at the Masters and what does he go and do at the RBC Heritage?....WINS! :)

I finally 'picked' a winner!

Finally picked a winner again.
Moved up to #6.
Top 3 have a good lead but plenty of time left.

Moved up a whopping 1 spot. I guess I can take that as a positive, right?

I moved up a few thankfully, I had Kuch and Furyk in there as well as Choi.

I had kuch, brown, and furyk. Moved up one spot from 15 to 14.

Fell from 31st to 50th with the wonderful week I had!

moved from the 50's to top 20 kuch, donald, furyk will do that

Up to 54 for me. Moving in the right direction, but have a lot of ground to make up.

Got my picks in and ready to go. I am thinking this weekend we will see another not big name player with a win. And I have a couple of them in my line up. Guess we will see what happens.

Moved up like 40 spots in two weeks. It's good to pick the winners lol.

Well had a decent week, moved up 9 spots. Only trailing the leaders by 4.3 million. I can do this.

Back