#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Well, well, well..... the mailman just dropped off this beautiful piece of artistic golf ball mashing goodness. Can't wait to hit some X2 bombs!

Well, well, well..... the mailman just dropped off this beautiful piece of artistic golf ball mashing goodness. Can't wait to hit some X2 bombs!

#jealous!!

In a few short days, the event will be here. Friday night will come and you will be invited into the first of its kind captain's meeting with your Callaway counterparts. Have fun, but take it seriously, I can assure you these captains DO NOT WANT TO LOSE! Saturday will be here and there is a lot of golf to be played, in the hot FL sun. Be safe and drink lots of fluids. Up in Orlando (away from the coast) the heat will get to you in a hurry. Stay hydrated.

Remember...The event is grand. Its here. All the work that you have put in over the last few months will finally be showcased. There will be live updates. There will be photos. There will be video shot. Its one of the biggest events of the year at THP and royalty will be in the air.

Its the Effin King and after over 12 months of planning and hard work, you participants will show off THP to the world and we are so excited for you. Good luck all, its going to be a great weekend with more laughs and fun then you know what to do with...But mark my words, you will not want to lose. Ask #TheGrandaddy participants what that feels like, because you will hear about it for a long time.

When you are on the course early Sunday, at one point do me one favor. Stare up at the air, take a look around you, and realize what you are apart of, who you are apart of it with and realize how big this is.

THP Hall of Fame is on the line, the trophies and crowns are on the line and most of all, another THP Event full of awesome is on the line. Soak it all in.

Pumped for you dudes! This is going to be epic and I can't wait to see what unfolds over the weekend.

Better put your big boy pants on fellas, it's go time.

I could run through a wall for THP and Team Chad right now!

JB gets the good old blood pumping! I can't freaking wait!

I'm pumped, let's do this!!!

This has already been one helluva long work day...and there's still one more tomorrow.

The King is here boys!

This has already been one helluva long work day...and there's still one more tomorrow.

The King is here boys!

Don't worry dude, after that work day you have this to look forward to:

Arrivederci_fiero.jpg

This sounds amazing!! Looking forward to updates all weekend. You guys are truly fortunate. Callaway & THP pulling out the stops. Don't forget the SPF guys! Enjoy!!

Congratulations gentlemen on making it to the end of the prep journey as you all make your way down to Orlando. I hope everyone travels safely and all clubs arrive without issue. I know the event will be a huge success, and I look forward to following along as the action unfolds.

#IAmStillWithHarry

I truly hate that I haven't been more supportive of this event but life has been totally insane for me lately. While Bill is out prepping for "The King", I'm showing our house, looking at houses, dealing with contracts, lenders, and getting ready for a 4 day trip myself to attend my son's wedding out of state. Unfortunately OG isn't going to the wedding with me but that's because my son and I insisted he not miss this wonderful event. I'll be back on here as much as possible throughout the weekend rooting on Chad's team all the way! Have a blast and take good care of my Old Coot!

I truly hate that I haven't been more supportive of this event but life has been totally insane for me lately. While Bill is out prepping for "The King", I'm showing our house, looking at houses, dealing with contracts, lenders, and getting ready for a 4 day trip myself to attend my son's wedding out of state. Unfortunately OG isn't going to the wedding with me but that's because my son and I insisted he not miss this wonderful event. I'll be back on here as much as possible throughout the weekend rooting on Chad's team all the way! Have a blast and take good care of my Old Coot!

thanks for the support Kelly! We'll take care of Bill for you!

KellyBo's youngest son and forum member MarcH is getting married Saturday. Pretty special for Kelly and Marc to insist I not miss the King. It kind of blows me away to say the least.

KellyBo's youngest son and forum member MarcH is getting married Saturday. Pretty special for Kelly and Marc to insist I not miss the King. It kind of blows me away to say the least.

Better hang on to them Bill, I think they're keepers!

Better hang on to them Bill, I think they're keepers!

Absolutely! Awesome is an understate for my family.

* Ok I got the golf clubs cleaned up and looking good.
* Put new grip on one of my wedges.
* Washed some golf attire and packing my bag.

JB's pep talked got me all jacked up like a rabbit on steroids ! :blob: I'll be ready to hit the road bright and early in the morning and head down to Madison to meet Barry. :bananadance:

In a few short days, the event will be here. Friday night will come and you will be invited into the first of its kind captain's meeting with your Callaway counterparts. Have fun, but take it seriously, I can assure you these captains DO NOT WANT TO LOSE! Saturday will be here and there is a lot of golf to be played, in the hot FL sun. Be safe and drink lots of fluids. Up in Orlando (away from the coast) the heat will get to you in a hurry. Stay hydrated.

Remember...The event is grand. Its here. All the work that you have put in over the last few months will finally be showcased. There will be live updates. There will be photos. There will be video shot. Its one of the biggest events of the year at THP and royalty will be in the air.

Its the Effin King and after over 12 months of planning and hard work, you participants will show off THP to the world and we are so excited for you. Good luck all, its going to be a great weekend with more laughs and fun then you know what to do with...But mark my words, you will not want to lose. Ask #TheGrandaddy participants what that feels like, because you will hear about it for a long time.

When you are on the course early Sunday, at one point do me one favor. Stare up at the air, take a look around you, and realize what you are apart of, who you are apart of it with and realize how big this is.

THP Hall of Fame is on the line, the trophies and crowns are on the line and most of all, another THP Event full of awesome is on the line. Soak it all in.

Not sure how I missed this, but wow I have goosebumps bumping for anyone else that missed this

Pre #TheKing shopping, #GettingExcited
bazehaju.jpg

Looks like I'll be able to get in one more practice session today before I start packing.

Work day done! Now time to start the packing!

Lesson this morning was good.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow buddy! Bad thing is, myself and MillerTime will be gang banging ya all the way to Florida :deadhorse::cool:. Two Chadsters and one Harryette is asking for trouble. :alien:

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow buddy! Bad thing is, myself and MillerTime will be gang banging ya all the way to Florida :deadhorse::cool:. Two Chadsters and one Harryette is asking for trouble. :alien:

Umm... we need to have a talk about word choices, OG. Haha

Hard to believe the King is finally here. Gonna be one great weekend for everyone involved!

#ImWithCallaway

Safe travels, Barry.

You guys are going to have an awesome time this weekend. Cannot wait to see this event unfold before our eyes.

Back