2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Looks like I found the wrong brochure....It's nothing like what GolferGal just PM'd us.

I plan to employ psychological warfare. The Bose Soundlink Mini is coming and my iPhone is loaded with 50+ hours of Disney theme park music.

My wife is just doing pedicure. Pool time and sun is important to her.

yours were way more expensive

Yup! Glad I was wrong :) I forgot to add "Grand Cypress" in my search I guess. Whoops. My bad. Heart rate levels can now return to normal.

I plan to employ psychological warfare. The Bose Soundlink Mini is coming and my iPhone is loaded with 50+ hours of Disney theme park music.

Hoping Wardy is in your group then

eeek.... I have a feeling if that happens, your phone may quickly be eaten by an alligator....

I know more details are to come but the Mrs. asked about attire for dinner Sat as well as a few other details like tee times, and pedicure times?

I know more details are to come but the Mrs. asked about attire for dinner Sat as well as a few other details like tee times, and pedicure times?
I assumed we'd go off in the morning on Saturday around 10ish or so ... so booked the wife's spa time based around that. When I called they said we could book spa times either Friday or Saturday.

Attire is super casual. Saturday night is a casual cocktail hour in our suite, and Friday night is just a meet and greet somewhere in the hotel. It's casual the entire time.

Tee times will be announced soon, and Tee times on Saturday start at noon and Sunday at 10:00am. Pedicure times will depend on if someone is scheduling other appointments.

We have tentative times now, but that will change if extra services are booked.

wife has the brochure and is looking over everything now, although she is not feeling very well today.

Typical G-rex being G-rex

Me: here's a menu of spa stuff available for florida, is there anything else you want to do besides your pedicure?

Her: Yes....All of it

Typical G-rex being G-rex

Me: here's a menu of spa stuff available for florida, is there anything else you want to do besides your pedicure?

Her: Yes....All of it

Silly MikeDean, he asked the same question about having kids.
Him - Do you want children
G-Rex - Here are a litter of girls.

Get her a great package buddy. She deserves it. After all, she will be tolerating you leaving for a week after that.

Just caught up with todays posts. I'll have the Mrs checking out the brochure when she get home.

Just getting caught up as well. And there is no way I am getting in on a bet that I have no chance in winning. Although I do have nice legs and I am quite sure would look stunning in a dress. And since it will take me a lot of shots just to get to the green I don't think that I will be disappointed with my wife 3 putting, or 4 putting...maybe even 5 putting. In it for the fun, not the win. I will have my much better half look over the spa services tonight so she can pick put what she wants and call to schedule it.

Seems I am getting off easy w/o any additional spa treatments. Guess that means more Sushi. Did someone just mention sushi?!?!

Silly MikeDean, he asked the same question about having kids.
Him - Do you want children
G-Rex - Here are a litter of girls.

Get her a great package buddy. She deserves it. After all, she will be tolerating you leaving for a week after that.

Yeah dude she's checking into it ( more realistically)

My wife has her pedicure, facial and massage scheduled

Looks like my wife just wants the spa pedicure. Tried to get her to do a manicure as well, but she didn't want to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If the wives are smart, they'll just say "That's good." to each other on the long putts.

My wife has her pedicure, facial and massage scheduled

My wife is thinking about getting something else what time did you schedule those for?

Back