SeeMore Putters Thread

Is that your first time with the grip, Dan? Looks great!

Is that your first time with the grip, Dan? Looks great!

I have not used an i-Line putter grip on course yet. Really excited to give it a run.

I'm moving from the SeeMore Iomic which I had proclaimed to be the perfect combination..... except that it was red.....

Being a touch softer is something I'll enjoy i think. Keeps my grip pressure honest and feels good in the hands.

I have not used an i-Line putter grip on course yet. Really excited to give it a run.

I'm moving from the SeeMore Iomic which I had proclaimed to be the perfect combination..... except that it was red.....

Being a touch softer is something I'll enjoy i think. Keeps my grip pressure honest and feels good in the hands.

I know we have different tastes for the most part but the I-line grip is the my favorite putter grip of all time. Been using it on my WHP #7 for a few weeks and just love everything about it.

I love those colors. Really nice.

I will be receiving my second db4 next week. It's going to be pretty badasss

I will be receiving my second db4 next week. It's going to be pretty badasss

Better than your current sight dot DB4? You have piqued my interest, sir.

My wallet is sure glad all of you guys are cleaning out the Vault before the Extravaganza.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

Better than your current sight dot DB4? You have piqued my interest, sir.

My wallet is sure glad all of you guys are cleaning out the Vault before the Extravaganza.

A gunmetal 350g head with no sight dots or lines. An all black shaft and a black super stroke.

A gunmetal 350g head with no sight dots or lines. An all black shaft and a black super stroke.

All black everything, I'm a fan of the look.

Sounds mighty stealth blu!

I asked about that but they don't have any all-black whistle shafts :(

My last PS (pre-Seemore) putter was all black and was just sick. I loved the look. My m2 is as close as I can get in now without an all-black whistle.

Very nice, looking forward to the pictures.

Rolled the x3 like a champ today. Made the right choice for the MC. No doubt.

Rolled the x3 like a champ today. Made the right choice for the MC. No doubt.

Wow. Glad I put some good mojo on that baby. Haha

Seriously though, it's fantastic you know what you need to game and you have plenty of time to dial it in even more.

m2 gets here today. Gonna give my first whistle shaft a run.

Wow. Glad I put some good mojo on that baby. Haha

Seriously though, it's fantastic you know what you need to game and you have plenty of time to dial it in even more.

Better yet, my order is already in w/ SeeMore, KABOOM.

X3, 380g, 38", 15" CB Grip, 69* lie angle.

Better yet, my order is already in w/ SeeMore, KABOOM.

X3, 380g, 38", 15" CB Grip, 69* lie angle.

Nice, I really really like what you got going there!

Nice, I really really like what you got going there!

I'm extremely pleased. Best part is the X series now has the internal hosel like the other SeeMore, no more spud like the X3 of mine. I imagine that really helped them get the weight to 380.

I'm extremely pleased. Best part is the X series now has the internal hosel like the other SeeMore, no more spud like the X3 of mine. I imagine that really helped them get the weight to 380.

Very interesting. Love that 380 number man. Something tells me I could get along really well with exactly what you're ordering.

Very interesting. Love that 380 number man. Something tells me I could get along really well with exactly what you're ordering.

It was nice to see Brady all in on it like I mentioned in the SPi thread, its something I will be extremely comfortable with for sure. LOVE that they added 15" grips. It was needed IMO.

Received my X2 and PTM2 last night....WOW! I've never been a huge fan of inserts, but the X2 is pretty special. Not 100% sold on the center shaft yet. The PTM2 might be where it's at. Love the look, feel and everything about that putter.

I'll post some pics in a bit

Received my X2 and PTM2 last night....WOW! I've never been a huge fan of inserts, but the X2 is pretty special. Not 100% sold on the center shaft yet. The PTM2 might be where it's at. Love the look, feel and everything about that putter.

I'll post some pics in a bit

Take this from a guy that went offset shaft to SeeMore CS and then back to offset -

There will be a visual adjustment for some and it can be hard to trust at first. Luckily, you have the RST there to give you that added assurance you're set up correctly. If you're thinking about going that route I'd recommend doing it, sticking with it, and giving it a little time.

Take this from a guy that went offset shaft to SeeMore CS and then back to offset -

There will be a visual adjustment for some and it can be hard to trust at first. Luckily, you have the RST there to give you that added assurance you're set up correctly. If you're thinking about going that route I'd recommend doing it, sticking with it, and giving it a little time.

ESPECIALLY while taking SPi lessons.

Back