The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Hey mike, what time is me and robman teeing off?

Edit: Friday that is.

Hey mike, what time is me and robman teeing off?

Edit: Friday that is.

Pm me what time you need it to be again I'm guessing it's later than our blocked times so I'll have to see what the course has available

If anyone is up for a round Monday as well let me know. Either Indy area or Chicago area as I will be traveling up to Chicago at some point either Sunday or Monday.

Sorry that I am jumping into the extra rounds late, but now that I am confirmed to be in Indy for that weekend and for the forseeable future - is it still possible to get in on the Sunday extra round?

Sorry that I am jumping into the extra rounds late, but now that I am confirmed to be in Indy for that weekend and for the forseeable future - is it still possible to get in on the Sunday extra round?

Are you in the actual invitational? If so then yes if not then unfortunately no as far as the thp tee times and rates.

Are you in the actual invitational? If so then yes if not then unfortunately no as far as the thp tee times and rates.

Sorry - yes I am in the Invitational..

This is going to be the best week of my life! :bananadance:

This is going to be the best week of my life! :bananadance:

And the most fun you will ever have in a mini van driving to and from Indy. :laughing:

I cannot wait!
My game should be rounding out nicely by then!

Last time out I figured out a couple things, and today I will put extra concentration into making sure I'm doing the right things!

Heck, i'm just worried about having my bag completed by then. The top of the bag will be critical for me around all 3 courses. Especially The Fort.

I cannot wait!
My game should be rounding out nicely by then!

Last time out I figured out a couple things, and today I will put extra concentration into making sure I'm doing the right things!
I hope we get to tee it up again CJ, that was a ton of fun and makes me look forward to Indy even more!!!

Bumping, wanna have a final headcount in the next 2 weeks for each round if possible. Contractually have to give the course ample notice to release tee times back to the public

thanks

I've made it my mission to break 100 on Purgatory. I'm just not telling what side of 100.

I've made it my mission to break 100 on Purgatory. I'm just not telling what side of 100.
100 is my target number as well--for lost balls.

Put me on for Sunday round

3 days of golf with THPers is just a little more than a month away. #cantfreakinwait

You can add me to Sunday's round if there's spots over the 34.

I think it's awesome that we have 24 guys on Friday and 35 guys so far on Sunday. That's just HUGE for extra rounds!

3 days of golf with THPers is just a little more than a month away. #cantfreakinwait

Could have had a shiny new putter too...hahahahah Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Back