The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Could have had a shiny new putter too...hahahahah Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Dont forget the big prize...Ticket Punched to Palm Beach!!!

Yeah as if anyone could forget that. My wife said to me last night "After the Morgan Cup, you have to take a HUGE break from golf." I just nodded and smiled. Haha

Bingo, gotta win one of these eventually, might as well be this one and get the discount!

I think it's awesome that we have 24 guys on Friday and 35 guys so far on Sunday. That's just HUGE for extra rounds!
I want to be IN your group, or many groups away from you. Don't need any of that parallel fairway hook shot stuff hitting me in the noggin.

Just too much going on this time of year I don't think I'll will be making it to any bonus rounds.

Already told the new job that I need that Friday off, and might be able to take Monday too. I'm hoping they remember.

24 & 35 are great numbers! I love seeing the turnout on these.

The 35 for Sunday is awesome

Add me to Sunday Mr. 441! Yippee. I got in.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Add me to Sunday Mr. 441! Yippee. I got in.

Quoting as a bump for 441

Two awesome courses, I can't wait to play them both.

This is getting close enough that I'm starting to think about those three courses we'll be playing. It's going to be a fun weekend, and we have a great crew of THPers coming.

Question: If I land in Indy at 11:00 am, can I get bags, rental car and get to the course for the Friday round in time, or do I need to fly in Thursday night?

Question: If I land in Indy at 11:00 am, can I get bags, rental car and get to the course for the Friday round in time, or do I need to fly in Thursday night?

Rounds Friday start at 1. So I'm assuming you'll have time to make it

There hasn't been tee times released yet have there? Just need to figure if I should take a half day or a whole day off on Friday.

Rounds Friday start at 1. So I'm assuming you'll have time to make it

I'm not familiar with Indy, so don't know how far it is to the course from the airport. I don't want to cut it too close. I guess with as many who are playing, I could also go in a later group.

I'm not familiar with Indy, so don't know how far it is to the course from the airport. I don't want to cut it too close. I guess with as many who are playing, I could also go in a later group.
That's a huge leap of faith with OUR luck Ken! But hey...we made it to Lake Charles in time (kind of).

I can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to playing Purgatory. It will be a great warm-up to Saturday's round.

I pegged it at about 1 hour with live traffic updates. You should be able to do it barring any crazy accidents/road closures.

Back