Status
Not open for further replies.
3 errors for the Tribe but some big 2 run homers from Brantley and Kipnis solidified the win.

9-10 but a mere 1.5 games out

Kimbrel is going to blow the game. Awesome.

I hope he's hurt because he hasn't looked like himself at all since he had the shoulder soreness. Also, can we please never use Jason Heyward to bunt EVER again?!

When I think I've seen it all.

Runner on 1b 2 outs and the cleanup hitter bunts for an easy out?

That is just fundamental baseball.. catch them not expecting it hahahha

Luckily santana Is fast...oh wait

So leadoff single and guy doesn't advance at all

Tanaka has a nasty splitter

I know it's early in the season but this cards offense is frustrating. I thought Perralta was going to be an upgrade from Kozma.. And he hasn't been much better

Pujols hits #499 and #500 tonight to become the 26th MLB player to hit 500 HRs in a career.

Congrats to AP! Very happy for him.

In true Pujols fashion 500 was absolutely mashed. He is off to a great start this season

Congrats to AP! Very happy for him.

In true Pujols fashion 500 was absolutely mashed. He is off to a great start this season
Indeed he is, glad to see him not completely fall off after a not so awesome year last year.

Indeed he is, glad to see him not completely fall off after a not so awesome year last year.

As am I. As a Cardinals fan I wish him nothing but the best after the 10 incredible years he gave us.

Grrr at lester had him and tanaka going against each other almost benched him...yanks beat him up

Another replay gaffe for MLB, they screwed up the count, went to replay and still miscounted the pitches.

Escobar ended up striking out on a 4-2 pitch.

Oh look, the Braves lose another game 1-0.

Astros have 1 guy hitting over .214 in their starting lineup tonight...that's rough

The make shift Texas Rangers team is quickly becoming the Kardiac Kids so far this season.

MLB 2014

Listening to the Braves on the radio with OG and Barry on the way to #TheKing!

The make shift Texas Rangers team is quickly becoming the Kardiac Kids so far this season.

Played quite a bit of ball against Michael Choice back in the day. Kid has game

Played quite a bit of ball against Michael Choice back in the day. Kid has game

Just hasn't transfered yet to the bigs. But he's still way young which is a positive. With all these injuries he's now getting a chance to play which is good.

This guy Kouzmanoff is batting lights out since Beltre went on the DL. They are going to have to find a way to keep him in the lineup.

Please like hes going to continue to pitch that well.

he was unemployed for a reason

But he has been solid so far, no doubt about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back