The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told I get to swing a D+ in a couple different Bio Cell components next week! Plus I get to visit GolfTec...some people are just so amazing.

I am in Chicago this weekend for Dark Lord Day and we just found out one of our really good friends little brothers is getting called up by the white Sox and is getting the start for them on Sunday. Going to be an epic weekend. Time to change some flights.

I am in Chicago this weekend for Dark Lord Day and we just found out one of our really good friends little brothers is getting called up by the white Sox and is getting the start for them on Sunday. Going to be an epic weekend. Time to change some flights.

What great news for your friend!

C0ncept is going to have a job! So relieved.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Heard back from a prospective employer today who extended me a generous offer. Going to think about it overnight and let them know tomorrow, but I'm leaning towards saying yes.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

3 finals down, 1 to go and will be completed shortly. This semester is almost over, I can see the light!
Congrats dudes!

Dang that's awesome! What's his name? You planning on going? The Cell is a good place to watch a game.

I'm home a day early from my trip and will get to play this afternoon.

That's really cool.

I'll admit though, I had to look up what Dark Lord Day was.

Scott Carroll and darn Skippy we are going already changed my flight

That's awesome! My retired chiefs son plays for the Sox Adam Eaton the kid is good!

My HHJJ for today is simply that it is Friday. And even though I'm working, NOBODY else is. So...tons of THP-ing and following along with #THEKING are on my agenda.

It is Friday, so that means I am going home at 2:30, regrip some clubs, and hopefully get to the range if it isn't raining.

It is Friday, so that means #TheKING coverage will start rolling.

It is Friday, and that makes me beyond Happy.

That's awesome! My retired chiefs son plays for the Sox Adam Eaton the kid is good!

Wow that's awesome! He's a spunky dude haha. Glad I'm already a Sox fan. Now knowing there's some THPish connections is sweet.

On the road back home from an amazing time with my partners in Miami. Got some golf in as well. Looking forward to following along with #TheKing and getting home to grind away at my game.

Everything is on track to get home in time to get cleaned up, the attend a wedding rehearsal and dinner, tomorrow a very dear friend will be married to a wonderful woman.
Going to be a great weekend!

Just now got a hell of a HHJJ today. Holy shat.

I'm not going to spill it and jinx it though, I'm paranoid like that.

Just now got a hell of a HHJJ today. Holy shat.

I'm not going to spill it and jinx it though, I'm paranoid like that.

no such thing as jinx, lets hear the good news!

ape8uzur.jpg

New truck to match bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled off my best man speech almost flawlessly. It was an incredibly emotional moment for myself, as I expected it might be, but what in did not expect was seeing the emotion shared with the guests and family. Even got a standing ovation (not expected and teared me up even more)

Having a fantastic time seeing one of my very dear friends so thoroughly happy!
Loving life right now!

Pulled off my best man speech almost flawlessly. It was an incredibly emotional moment for myself, as I expected it might be, but what in did not expect was seeing the emotion shared with the guests and family. Even got a standing ovation (not expected and teared me up even more)

Loving life right now!

Awesome MS! Good job dude, glad you decided to do it live.

Loving life right now!
That's a whole lot of HHJJ. Great job my friend.

My wife's course blew away the other four courses today! 170 players! Falcon Ridge, which had three tournaments today, only managed 164. The others were 151, 120 and 103. Yay for her!

My wife and I are sitting on our back porch listening to owls, drinking wine and enjoying ourselves. It makes all of the handwork that went into the house so worth it.

Congrats to your friend's brother. He pitched a solid game yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back