Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPF?

MOAR BOUNCE! Still thinking about this for the MC.

Also, the Miya White is imbedded in my head as a perma-ponder now.

No wedge pondering for me lol. Well, sort of. I've tooled around with buying an AP1 52° GW. And then going 56/60.

No wedge pondering for me lol. Well, sort of. I've tooled around with buying an AP1 52° GW. And then going 56/60.

I'm still debating hard going set SW in the MC. I really am.

I'm still debating hard going set SW in the MC. I really am.

Same advice I gave Ricky - just make sure you have something you're comfortable with from a firmer sand as well. It's really a mixture there, depending on where you end up.

Same advice I gave Ricky - just make sure you have something you're comfortable with from a firmer sand as well. It's really a mixture there, depending on where you end up.

the only consistency is it's inconsistency. If that makes sense.

Being that I'll have an extra club, could go set SW, TT SW, TT LW and have versatility down there for all situation.

Hahaha. Yes. Is it four TB that has that big old bunker on the right of the green? That stuff is like quicksand. Then you look at the bunker in front of 1 and it's the exact opposite.

Being that I'll have an extra club, could go set SW, TT SW, TT LW and have versatility down there for all situation.

Very nice. Options!

Truth.

Even more truth.

$_57.JPG

I think I could rock this.

Yup. Same thing I am doing. 4-SW (54 degree), 56 degree MD 2

That looks pretty playable.

That looks pretty playable.

I thought so. I actually hadn't seen the S or L until today when I started looking. That doesn't scare me at all.

I would prefer it in soul crushing black though.

XL SW, you're welcome. :)

Can't do that one brochacha. But, you and Hawk have me thinking the Bio SW will happen, plus, I aaaaaaalways have a good time with set SW's (i20/i25) and don't know why I bail on them like I do. Dumb.

WPF?

hahaha I played my TaylorMade xFT's last night.

KBS hi-rev, kbs tour shaft ponders on big time.

Nice! I was going to go Hi-Rev in the TT's b/c I'm really loving them now, but it looks like straight up Tours for me in the wedges at the MC. Still debating what flex in the irons.

I still have my XFT's laying around. Although mine have DG Spinners in them. I'd probably still play them if I had 54 & 58 instead of 56 and 60

Nice! I was going to go Hi-Rev in the TT's b/c I'm really loving them now, but it looks like straight up Tours for me in the wedges at the MC. Still debating what flex in the irons.

I'm thinking the tours could be a fun fit. A bit less spin than hi-rev, and I can go S and get some good spin out of them.

I still have my XFT's laying around. Although mine have DG Spinners in them. I'd probably still play them if I had 54 & 58 instead of 56 and 60

I've got 50-54-58 here -- In rough shape, but still as much fun as I remember them being.

Pondering graphite wedge shafts to match when I order new irons

WPF?

Shoot, I forgot to check on that last night. Tonight, I'll shoot you a PM with the deets.

My #WPF....588 RTX CB 54 and a 588 RTX MB 58....just for fun.

Shoot, I forgot to check on that last night. Tonight, I'll shoot you a PM with the deets.

Sounds good. You sir, are awesome.

I know a guy with some 54/58 RTX CB's too. Used a lot, but still, plenty of life to tinker...

Ive stolen my father in laws to work on 52/56/60, have onyl spent time with the 60 but we are coming alone nicely. Still want to try it in the MB, as all of these are CB's

Sounds good. You sir, are awesome.

I know a guy with some 54/58 RTX CB's too. Used a lot, but still, plenty of life to tinker...
I played a 56° for a bit last summer, but gave it away this winter because it didn't fit in my loft gapping. #mental I was kind of thinking out loud, but I am listening…

I played a 56° for a bit last summer, but gave it away this winter because it didn't fit in my loft gapping. #mental I was kind of thinking out loud, but I am listening…

I say we strike a deal. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back