#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

So, how did that driver off the deck work for Bucky?

Caught the tree on the right side of the fairway. He ended up parring the hole though

"Hi, you've reach the voice mail of Never Happening, please leave me a message." LOL, I was just trying to make small talk.

I know bud. I'm just happy the mrs. is on THP. Or am I?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to seeing this.

When the live update thread kicks off tonight, we will have pictures of the suites. They are massive and truly fit for royalty. #TheKing

When the live update thread kicks off tonight, we will have pictures of the suites. They are massive and truly fit for royalty. #TheKing

Cant wait to see all the awesomeness thp and callaway are enjoying.

We are chilling by the pool right now having a drink. Gonna shower and rest up in a bit for a little while before things get cray cray tonight.

Announcement

Sometime shortly after 6pm, you will receive a PM with the suite number of the captains.

I can't wait to see the pictures of the suite setups this evening.

You all have a bunch of support from all of us living vicariously through the forum. I know you all will have a great time win (Team Harry obviously) or lose (referring to you Team Chad).

I think I may need to break out the Crown Royale and enjoy vicariously through the live update thread. Unfortunately I will not have the same view from my suite.

erehe2um.jpg

The boys hanging at crocs, good times

Color me jealous! You guys have a blast.

Is night golf still on the docket for tonight? The team meetings have a planned run time?

Is night golf still on the docket for tonight? The team meetings have a planned run time?

Night Golf will most likely take place tomorrow night, since we added full dinners to the Captains' Suites.

We are chilling by the pool right now having a drink. Gonna shower and rest up in a bit for a little while before things get cray cray tonight.

I want to wish you luck on your ventures this weekend.

All of them.

Personally, I can't wait to see these Captains Suites. Insanely jealous, but insanely happy for the participants all at the same time.

I can't wait to see the pictures of the suite setups this evening.

You all have a bunch of support from all of us living vicariously through the forum. I know you all will have a great time win (Team Harry obviously) or lose (referring to you Team Chad).

I suspect Donne has been huffing some of Chad's hair product.

#GlassesWillPrevail

I want to wish you luck on your ventures this weekend.

All of them.

I tried to thank this multiple times. I thank you for the well wishes Clive75

I tried to thank this multiple times. I thank you for the well wishes Clive75

Remember what I taught you young padawan.................the where are you from line works in every city. #PlanoGirls

Night Golf will most likely take place tomorrow night, since we added full dinners to the Captains' Suites.

Gotcha, good stuff

Remember what I taught you young padawan.................the where are you from line works in every city. #PlanoGirls

Trust me, I have been practicing the proper execution in my head. It's gonna be so easy, it's just not fair!

Despite the thread not being open for a few more hours, I posted some pictures of the suites being prepared (pre-food and stuff) in the Live Update thread.

Those suites are awesome, loaded with swag, clubs, a stocked bar, man are you guys getting the carpet rolled out for you! Congrats to the participants and a huge good luck out there, you are true THP Rockstars! Enjoy all of it.

That room is ridiculous. And based off the pics, my guess is that's team Chad's room with green shirts and Sir Isaac hats. Purely a guess :D

Despite the thread not being open for a few more hours, I posted some pictures of the suites being prepared (pre-food and stuff) in the Live Update thread.

That suite is pretty sweet (couldn't resist).

Back