#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Its a place that holds a special spot in my heart.
We are so glad that everybody is having a good time so far and the real festivities begin at 7:30pm EST.

It is awesome so far, and the real fun has not even started yet :)

So I've been with a customer all day and just got caught up in here. Thanks for all of the pics and rundowns. Looks like this is yet another off-the-chain THP event for sure. Will be following along the entire weekend.

Thanks guys and have a BLAST!

JM

Just now getting up from a long afternoon hibernating ?

I have really enjoyed seeing both of these awesome golf courses?. I'm really disappointed with my play or lack there of this far however hopefully it will turn around tomorrow . The thing I'm not disappointed in is the fine folks I have met over the last couple of days. ??

I'm so looking forward to tonight's Team Meeting! Time to get this wing ding kicked off!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to the time difference I reckon I am going to have a heck of a lot of reading to do in this thread in the morning

In the meantime, have fun everyone and I look forward to catching up tomorrow

Its a place that holds a special spot in my heart.
We are so glad that everybody is having a good time so far and the real festivities begin at 7:30pm EST.

You really did a great job with this. Well done.

Looking forward to seeing the events from tonight. Very excited to see burnt ends make an appearance in the southeast.

Thanks for the pics, that view is outstanding

Where is everyone killing the next hour?

cough cough pics couch cough

Haha I was too busy gaping man

EDIT: here's one from the pool, maybe you can see something!

uqamype2.jpg

Also here's part of the day drinking gang (Shane and Curt)!

ramuqygy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

40 minutes left till we kick this thing off gents. I've had an amazing time already and we haven't even officially started yet. This is going to be freaking epic! :drinks:

Guys. Please come to the suite at 7:30. Not 7:20 or even earlier. It's taking a few minutes to prepare and we want to make sure everything is perfect.

Ole Gray's tee shot off number 1 on National this morning.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what you guys are going to go through. After going through the grandaddy it's going to be awesome to watch fellow thpers have their minds blown

Just caught up. What an awesome day so far! Had a great time after golf today with Golf4life on the range and practice area, then with the guys at crocs bar down by the pool, in the lazy river, and having a few cold ones by the pool enjoying the scenery.
30 minutes till go time!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

So...anyone else itching with anticipation? I am, and I'm 1,200 miles away!

Back