#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

That room is ridiculous. And based off the pics, my guess is that's team Chad's room with green shirts and Sir Isaac hats. Purely a guess :D

Each participant gets 2 colors of shirts.

Rooms are looking good! Love those green shirts.

Hello suites. Let's become friends tonight. I see there are plenty of spots to .. Nap later

Wow...just wow!

I'm ready to strategize over a few drinks! Can't wait to get the BB! The rooms look awesome!

Man, I'd be so anxious to get up there right now. Has to be some permasmiles going on today.

The pics of the suites look amazing!

You guys are going to have a blast!!

Rooms look great. Liking those green shirts.

The suites are awesome, the swag is awesome, the experience you guys will go through over the next few days is EPIC.

those suites look phenomenal!

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Suites look amazing. Just got in some lazy river time, now relaxing before strategy time.
neveryja.jpg

Holy cow! What a view from that window! Love those green shirts. The look very much like THP green.

Dang that suite looks awesome. So jealous. That is going to be so awesome this evening when you guys sit down as teams with Chad and Harry up there. Callaway knows how to bring it!!!

The suite looks like the perfect area for a planning and partying. I agree with Ken--those shirts look amazing and the Alphas look enticing.

Tell your friends!

Great pics of the suites, this is so cool, I will check back in later tonight to see the awesomeness that is The King!

Better practice round for me today, but still had some issues I then had to work out on the ole range - just getting too quick. The range turned out to be a blast though, playing with Bret's SC100 and hitting everybody's clubs! Feeling pretty good now!
A few pics:

Shane/sposey:
y7agyguh.jpg

Rob/Akrobby:
adu7ebaz.jpg

Bill/OG:
y3ypezar.jpg

A little range fun:
ejytyjyn.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Voicecaddy is obviously broken. It doesn't pick up my internet swing speed and it gives me a near perfect smash factor...neither can be right. Right?

Remember what I taught you young padawan.................the where are you from line works in every city. #PlanoGirls

"Where ARE my keys? Hey -- has anyone seen the keys to my BMW M-- oh, they're right in my hand."

#HaveYouMetJJ?

Great round this morning with the guys. The National Course was in great shape and the back 9 has a few holes that can really swing a match near the end.

Guys, this resort is freaking legit. What a sweeeeeet place!

Its a place that holds a special spot in my heart.
We are so glad that everybody is having a good time so far and the real festivities begin at 7:30pm EST.

Nap is over. Time to explore this place!

Heading over shortly for a little practice session before tonight's festivities. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Back