What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 84. Also Joined the Country Club. 80 bucks a month and it's 2 miles from me. Win Win imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shot an 84. Also Joined the Country Club. 80 bucks a month and it's 2 miles from me. Win Win imo

Congrats, on the new club. I did the same for the first time and I'm loving it. Enjoy.

Congrats, on the new club. I did the same for the first time and I'm loving it. Enjoy.

Makes sense to me. If I play two rounds anywhere it's usually 40 dollars easily after cart fee. I can play everyday and it's one flat fee per month

Makes sense to me. If I play two rounds anywhere it's usually 40 dollars easily after cart fee. I can play everyday and it's one flat fee per month

Yup. One of the easiest decisions I've made. Took me a week to break even on cost.

Rough day yesterday with a 48-48 for a 96. Cours played long with a steady wind and my short game is still terrible. Hit a few awesome shots and a few bad ones.

My best shot was on a long uphill par 5. I popped up my drive, then hit a 3 wood uphill into the wind. I was still 210 away hitting 3 into a elevated green surrounded by bunkers. Hit my 3 wood again and put it within 10 ft, of course I didn't make the birdie put but did save par.

I feel good with my irons but having trouble off the tee and around the greens.

I had quite the round today...this round is for my MC captain, Howzat. I finally got to play a course that I'm not familiar with. I played it last year once, and before that, I think once. It was 6AM when I tee'd off, around 36°, but around the 4th hole I already took my jacket off, and by 9th, enter the polo.

Howzat, I'll get back to you with this trough PM, in detail.

Screen_Shot_2014_04_26_at_18_26_28.png

I had quite the round today...this round is for my MC captain, Howzat. I finally got to play a course that I'm not familiar with. I played it last year once, and before that, I think once. It was 6AM when I tee'd off, around 36°, but around the 4th hole I already took my jacket off, and by 9th, enter the polo.

Howzat, I'll get back to you with this trough PM, in detail.

Screen_Shot_2014_04_26_at_18_26_28.png

Great job Henri. Fantastic round. Team Paradise putting in great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice round Henri!

Damn, great shooting, Henri!

Not a full round but would have been low-mid 90s which I'm pretty happy with given latest scores.

2014-04-26%20card.png

Didn't switch my brain on till the 6th and as a result, only hit a couple of decent shots through 5.
Lost a ball on 5 that wasn't a bad shot but rough just gobbled it up, this gave me a chance to regroup and I did the next 5 in one over so super pleased with that.
6 pars total and 6 singles I'll take but most importantly, struck the ball well after 5th.

Stableford tomorrow, todays round would get me 37 without the 5th so similar tomorrow would be good.

Here's a good one for ya.... Played 18 yesterday... Front 9 was awful, I couldn't find a swing for the life of me. Gorgeous day too... Went out in 43, made the turn and said to my buddy, screw this, if I'm going to play like this I'm going to at least go down playing aggressively... Came home in 33 for a 76. Haha, how's that for consistency? Best 9 holes by 2 strokes.

Here's a good one for ya.... Played 18 yesterday... Front 9 was awful, I couldn't find a swing for the life of me. Gorgeous day too... Went out in 43, made the turn and said to my buddy, screw this, if I'm going to play like this I'm going to at least go down playing aggressively... Came home in 33 for a 76. Haha, how's that for consistency? Best 9 holes by 2 strokes.

33 is crazy ur playing one solid golf already

I shot 45/42 today. It's a bit misleading, because I ended up playing the front twice since I got stuck behind a freaking sixsome that would not wave me through. 11/14 fir, only 2/18 gir, and 35 putts. I couldn't get any putts to drop today, but I did manage my 3rd consecutive round without a 3 putt, so I'll take it.

Another 90 at Country View in Lancaster, Tx. Wedges & putter were pretty good today, irons were decent, hybrids were some the best I've hit. The driver though, oh the driver. High & right most of the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

44-45: 89 but from a longer tee than usual for me so that played in. Still, worst 89 I can think of. Almost nothing hit pure or where I wanted it but I somehow scrambled to only one double. Even got in a nice birdie. Made a number of good putts. struggled getting to the greens.

Shot 73 today in our first round of our member/member. The greens were some of the fastest I have ever played so it was mostly playing defense all day. The thing I was most proud of was hitting 13 greens in a row and 16/18. We are 1 shot back heading into the final day after shooting a NET 65 today.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Got out today for the first 18-hole round since the beginning of March. Beautiful morning to play some golf, temps in the mid-60s with very little wind. Ended up shooting a 43 on the front and leading my foursome at the turn, but the wind was picking up so I was worried how the back 9 would treat me. Ended up hitting every FW on the back and came home with a 39 for an 82, which is a new PB by 2 strokes, and only the second time I've broken 40 through 9 holes. Also had 16 putts a side for the first round of under 2 putts per hole over 18 holes. To say I'm pleased with my round would be an understatement, and I'm really excited to see things going in the right direction.

Wow an 82 after not playing 18 for 7 weeks is amazing dude...well done and congrats on the pb

Great round Castor. #TeamParadiseDoingWork

Heck of a round Neb!!!

Great riund neb!

Got out today for the first 18-hole round since the beginning of March. Beautiful morning to play some golf, temps in the mid-60s with very little wind. Ended up shooting a 43 on the front and leading my foursome at the turn, but the wind was picking up so I was worried how the back 9 would treat me. Ended up hitting every FW on the back and came home with a 39 for an 82, which is a new PB by 2 strokes, and only the second time I've broken 40 through 9 holes. Also had 16 putts a side for the first round of under 2 putts per hole over 18 holes. To say I'm pleased with my round would be an understatement, and I'm really excited to see things going in the right direction.

Well done dude! That's gotta be encouraging. Hard work is paying off. Keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back