2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Pretty awesome to follow this. What a close match going into Sunday. I can't wait to land tomorrow and get caught up with the thread.

What a ..effing blast so far. The callaway guys are so down to earth it's unbelievable. Overall, I played outta my mind today for what I expected and couldn't be happier.

My partner and THP swing coach is one cool dude whom I have enjoyed so much this weekend! The Panda is the real deal and so much fun to play with. He took some time with me on the range and us always giving his time to others . Thank ya Freddie, my buddy for life ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray it was truly a pleasure. Sorry I didn't play better but it was a blast. I so happy to hear you bounced back in the afternoon to win your match. I look forward to our next round. Better be sooner than later

What a great day of golf.

Golf4life and SparksJR enjoying the food at David's at The Omni.

IMAG0700_zpsttq6j5mr.jpg

What a ..effing blast so far. The callaway guys are so down to earth it's unbelievable. Overall, I played outta my mind today for what I expected and couldn't be happier.

Jessie, it was so much fun watching you in our morning round. You and Alek were the pure definition of "Team Golf". Put on a real show for Golf4Life and I. Hated to lose the match but the way you guys were playing it was just a hardy "well played" from us. You guys played a great round!

Team Harry trying to get the Hash tags loaded. Its working.

ma8u5uhy.jpg

Team Harry trying to get the Hash tags loaded. Its working.

ma8u5uhy.jpg

That's ok. We are sending over Buck. He is going to drink all of "Team Chad" under the table!

Can't believe the score is so cloae.....OK I can! Keep up the good work guys. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Have fun tonight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What a great thread to follow along, I have been ducking in and out all day. Keep the good shots coming Hashtag's! Especially you JJ! Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Think I am pulling for Finley over Kong for hooking me up with resized shirts, sorry Freddie. :) Still a little sore from the beating at the unofficial Gauntlet also lol.

Anxiously waiting on write up from Teedupthoughts also!

Been following along off and on today, what a wonderful time everyone seems to be having. Not to mention playing some great golf! Thanks for sharing the pics and stories!

I'm so torn in all of this.

Bring all you got big boy!

Hehe, the reference was based on the movie characters. Jason from Friday the 13th and Freddie from nightmare on Elm.

Just getting caught up in this thread. Wish I could have followed along, but I'm insanely jealous of all you guys who are part of this event. THP and Callaway are an awesome team. Another spectacular event with one more day to go. Keep up the great play and let's go team Chad!

It's been fun following along....sounds like lots of great golf being played!!

Just catching up again. One point?? Are you kidding me?? Love a good battle!

PS Get em Panda!

You shouldn't taunt a Panda.

Apparently, you shouldn't taunt a Finley either.

This is will be fun to follow tomorrow.

Back