Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a Cobra thing lol.

Actually I recall captain hawk pondering the same.

I'll roll with a 5.. The 4 scares me
I'm dropping the 4i for the first time ever this year. I have a big gap (currently) from my 3h to my 4i; hoping that a switch to a 4h and then going 5i on will mesh better.

Surprised neither of you going with a 5 iron

I actually thought about leaving the 6 iron out of that bag as well. I have been without a 5 iron for over a year now and don't miss it one bit.

I'm dropping the 4i for the first time ever this year. I have a big gap (currently) from my 3h to my 4i; hoping that a switch to a 4h and then going 5i on will mesh better.

Yeah I've got no clue what I'm doing lol need to finish dialing in swing then get an idea on the 588 hybo distances and go from there.

The King thread has me lusting over the Bertha's, now to get to a demo and find out which one is best for me.

The King thread has me lusting over the Bertha's, now to get to a demo and find out which one is best for me.

Bertha is a bad b.

I have my Bertha on the fade setting. Yes, fade setting. And it's a beast

Same here...same here

I got Bertha on the brain as well. I've hit the 3w and loved it. Haven't had a chance to hit driver yet. Going to have to rectify that.

The new Beags. The face eater.

Lmao.

Actually, Golf4Life were on the range between rounds today, and we were talking some strategy with my tee game. It makes sense, with my miss being a pull now to set it to fade, aim dead straight, if it's a small fade it's good, of its a pull I'm still good.

I wish there was a "don't top it" setting.

I have my Bertha on the fade setting. Yes, fade setting. And it's a beast

That face has to be dead square for you. I'm sure you're crushing it.

Lmao.

Actually, Golf4Life were on the range between rounds today, and we were talking some strategy with my tee game. It makes sense, with my miss being a pull now to set it to fade, aim dead straight, if it's a small fade it's good, of its a pull I'm still good.

I wish there was a "don't top it" setting.

With all the lighter shafts that can sometimes cause a pull. I have a problem pulling tee shots if the swing weight is too high. Just some suggestions. FWIW at a demo day last Saturday my miss with Big Bertha was a pull.

For no apparent reason I am pondering some Oakleys. Have always wanted a pair and just never got them.

For no apparent reason I am pondering some Oakleys. Have always wanted a pair and just never got them.

Check out Tifosi. Wore mine today with the golf specific lenses and just loved them.

Me too, but I'll go a step further. Oakleys with the G30 lenses. My current Oakley sunglasses (non G30, non polarized) bl0w on the golf course. I almost get dizzy trying to swing with them on.

Check out Tifosi. Wore mine today with the golf specific lenses and just loved them.

I have a pair of Tifosi, 3 pairs of Callaways, and Ray Bans. Just want some Oakleys.. Haha

Both pairs of my Oakleys went missing in the move. So I'm pondering new glasses as well.

New pair of M Projects. Nothing feels as good.

My new ponder is apex irons to go with the alpha, it will happen

Fantastic decisions by you both! Shane, you shoulda hit mine in Dallas!

I should have Tyler, I watched war eagle hit a 7iron apex 200 yards today, they are great irons

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I should have Tyler, I watched war eagle hit a 7iron apex 200 yards today, they are great irons

Holy crap, that's a Beags Bomb. They definitely are the full package, you're gonna love em.

Well I bought the shoes, on to the next ponder.

Ping Ketsch Counter Balanced.

Both pairs of my Oakleys went missing in the move. So I'm pondering new glasses as well.

If you still have your commission you can sign up for USstandardissue and get some good deals.

The same goes for military, ff and EMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back