I don't know why they changed a very useable and friendly UI. The new one stinks.

yeah mine was accidental, luckily that War Eagle fella saved the day

I'm thinking I might have to go back to the old tapatalk as well. Not sure how I can on iOS though.

I'm thinking I might have to go back to the old tapatalk as well. Not sure how I can on iOS though.
I've been researching this for a while, and the only way I have found it possible is to jailbreak.

I've been researching this for a while, and the only way I have found it possible is to jailbreak.

I figured. For me it's just to much work to jailbreak and it makes me a bit nervous. Oh well. Maybe next contract I will switch back to android.

For those that use Photobucket app & Tapatalk with iOS, how to you get it to auto post in the thread rather than just post the link?

For those that use Photobucket app & Tapatalk with iOS, how to you get it to auto post in the thread rather than just post the link?

After you click on arrow, then copy, choose IMG link at bottom:

u7udupyn.jpg

I know we complain about Tapatalk a ton, but #TheKing Live Update thread wouldn't have been as awesome without this app. Worked liked a charm (except for photo quality, come on guys).

I know we complain about Tapatalk a ton, but #TheKing Live Update thread wouldn't have been as awesome without this app. Worked liked a charm (except for photo quality, come on guys).

Tapatalk + iOs = **** photo uploads.

Its frustrating.

Tapatalk

Tapatalk + iOs = **** photo uploads.

Its frustrating.

I spent most of my pre-nap time in the hotel Fri afternoon trying to figure out a way to improve it. Nothing. Figured I'd post them up when I'm home.

I spend most of my pre-nap time in the hotel Fri afternoon trying to figure out a way to improve it. Nothing. Figured I'd post them up when I'm home.

We should write a letter to the Tapatalk developers and tell them of our dissatisfaction

We should write a letter to the Tapatalk developers and tell them of our dissatisfaction

I'll do it since my net dissatisfaction is better than your's.

I'll do it since my net dissatisfaction is better than your's.

"Dear Tapatalk,

I have attempted to upload over 100 photos (net 90ish). They dont upload well. Please fix it.

Sincerly,

Miller Time"

"Dear Tapatalk,

I have attempted to upload over 100 photos (net 90ish). They dont upload well. Please fix it.

Sincerly,

Miller Time"

Their confusion with that email would be about as high as mine whenever I update this app.

Is it a tapatalk issue or an iOS issue? Android works pretty well. :eyepoke:

I just wish they can both figure out why it isn't working. I'm sure it's like IT guys pointing fingers at another companies IT guys. It's SOMEONE'S fault, work together and fix it!

Is it a tapatalk issue or an iOS issue? Android works pretty well. :eyepoke:

I just wish they can both figure out why it isn't working. I'm sure it's like IT guys pointing fingers at another companies IT guys. It's SOMEONE'S fault, work together and fix it!

Well, when I email pictures or upload them to anything else via iOS it works fine. My guess is that it's a tapatalk not jiving with iOS 7 issue

Well, when I email pictures or upload them to anything else via iOS it works fine. My guess is that it's a tapatalk not jiving with iOS 7 issue

I'll volunteer to go to the WWDC in SF to see which developer can make them jive.

Or iOS 7 not jiving with tapatalk! Or a combination of the two.

I don't even get an option to do anything on the windows app lol

Tap Tap Taparoo

I don't even get an option to do anything on the windows app lol

Tap Tap Taparoo

Oof the windows one is bad. I had to bail on my windows phone after 5 or 6 months. Couldn't take it anymore.

Annihilator coming through in a big way and getting Tapatalk updated so that it jives with crappy iOS. Cant even begin to describe how nice it will be to upload directly through to tapatalk again rather than rerouting through Photobucket!

Tapatalk

Annihilator coming through in a big way and getting Tapatalk updated so that it jives with crappy iOS. Cant even begin to describe how nice it will be to upload directly through to tapatalk again rather than rerouting through Photobucket!

Ben is the man, it's absolutely true

Back