What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A round of golf.

ordered a Garmin S4 and booked a tee time for saturday

ordered a Garmin S4 and booked a tee time for saturday

I hope your Saturday tee time doesn't conflict with the potential scheduling of the hockey game. Say it with me now... "LET'S GO BRUINS!"

I hope your Saturday tee time doesn't conflict with the potential scheduling of the hockey game. Say it with me now... "LET'S GO BRUINS!"

LET'S GO HABS!

Did I get that right? ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I should be able to listen to the game on my way back home, and there is no way I will cheer for these f*ckers

I just picked up this beauty off ebay.
751168562_o.jpg

751168549_o.jpg

My entry fee into my next tournament. May 8th!!!

I should be able to listen to the game on my way back home, and there is no way I will cheer for these f*ckers

You know you want to

75 balls on the range for £5.

I reckon we should give our drivers all female names, they are so temperamental, very Jekyll & Hyde like and do the opposite of what you want at times however nice you ask them not to :banghead:

Just bought Callaway Extreme driver and 4 wood for a steal on CPO. Sooo excited for the summer of 2014 now..=)

What golf stuff did you buy today?

2 puma leather belts. One black and one white/blue plaid reversible to match my new plaid puma pants. Now for a nice shirt to match them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Here's the plaid to match my pants. Other side is blue.
ude4age2.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Ordered a hitting mat from Amazon and picked up a net on Craigslist to set up in the garage. Least I can hit balls being that this weather blows..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 dozen 2013 Bridgestone B330 tour's (black box) for $120 out the door. Local proshop was unloading all of last years Bridgestone B models for $20 a dozen.

I'm set on ball for the summer.

THP Albatross Club Membership. FTW!

The course near my house has a grass driving range with $7 large buckets. You can buy a punch card of 10 large buckets for $50 so I picked one up and they even gave me a free bucket for buying the card. I thought it was a pretty good deal!

The course near my house has a grass driving range with $7 large buckets. You can buy a punch card of 10 buckets for $50 so I picked one up and they even gave me a free bucket for buying the card. I thought it was a pretty good deal!

I'd do that in a heartbeat.

The course near my house has a grass driving range with $7 large buckets. You can buy a punch card of 10 large buckets for $50 so I picked one up and they even gave me a free bucket for buying the card. I thought it was a pretty good deal!

$7 for a small bucket at almost every place near me. Thats a heck of a deal.

Dozen 2013 Bridgestone RX - 19.99
Dozen 2013 Bridgestone RXS - 19.99

Acadamy sports

Well ebay just got me. I won a new bio cell driver in black for $168 shipped. I've only hit one into a net a few times with no monitor at dicks so hopefully it works for me. If not then I can't complain too much for the price I got it for.

Well ebay just got me. I won a new bio cell driver in black for $168 shipped. I've only hit one into a net a few times with no monitor at dicks so hopefully it works for me. If not then I can't complain too much for the price I got it for.

Dang, VERY nice pickup!

6 dozen 2013 Bridgestone B330 tour's (black box) for $120 out the door. Local proshop was unloading all of last years Bridgestone B models for $20 a dozen.

I'm set on ball for the summer.

Great ball and a ridiculously good price. I would loaded up as well. Great buy!

New Callaway hat to go along with my Big Bertha.

I am drinking the Callaway koolaid. The first of many of their products I'll be adding to my lineup, I'm sure. You read about how much they do to get their brand out there, but until you meet these guys, it's hard to understand how much they do get it. Proud to throw my support behind them.
CyH83IM.jpg

New Callaway hat to go along with my Big Bertha.

I am drinking the Callaway koolaid. The first of many of their products I'll be adding to my lineup, I'm sure. You read about how much they do to get their brand out there, but until you meet these guys, it's hard to understand how much they do get it. Proud to throw my support behind them.
CyH83IM.jpg

You'll be looking good bro! I'm counting the days until those Apex irons will be gracing your bag. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back