The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry CJ. Remember there are good people out there too (just look in the mirror)

Why do I even try?

All I try to do is the right thing, to help people out, make their days a little easier, or better.

People look for fault or motive in everything done, or want more and more, people just plain suck!
I try to be a good person, it feels better than the person I was a few short years ago, but I'm beginning to think a little of the old CJ needs to return!

Sorry to vent, it just has been a couple tough days dealing with.... Well.... People.

Everyone has those days man. Best thing about a day like today is it's almost over. And that will make us one day closer to Indy! :)

Driving to work this morning, it is thick fog with visibility down to no more than a couple hundred yards and there are people driving along with no lights on at all.....saw a couple of near-misses due to people not being able to see cars (especially silver ones) without lights on

It made for an 'interesting' drive to the office due to the idiots without common sense

Why do I even try?

All I try to do is the right thing, to help people out, make their days a little easier, or better.

People look for fault or motive in everything done, or want more and more, people just plain suck!
I try to be a good person, it feels better than the person I was a few short years ago, but I'm beginning to think a little of the old CJ needs to return!

Sorry to vent, it just has been a couple tough days dealing with.... Well.... People.

I know the feeling, and no matter what, being the better person, being a good person, is still the most important thing. Just remember that everyone else sucks, and no one can ever be completely pleased. I hate everyone, but I am still nice to them. :smile:

No offense...:alien: <--- that was a play on the rant a few posts up.

My company just dropped the hammer. Starting last night, they let go the facility and office managers. Today so far two people have gotten phone calls from HR to come talk to them. Little bit squeamish right now!!

edit: just got an email that the company VP will speak at 10 in the conference room. Oh crap.
I hate everyone, but I am still nice to them. :smile:
Whaaat?

My company just dropped the hammer. Starting last night, they let go the facility and office managers. Today so far two people have gotten phone calls from HR to come talk to them. Little bit squeamish right now!!
Whaaat?

I was making a joke, hard to tell the tone through the forum.

edit: just got an email that the company VP will speak at 10 in the conference room. Oh crap.

Whaaat?
Damn Toad! Good luck buddy!

I was making a joke, hard to tell the tone through the forum.

I do sometimes hate almost everyone. I thought we were kindred spirits for a second.
My wife used to have a sign that said, "Don't feel bad, I hate everyone equally"

At the doctor with my kid. And what's on in the waiting room? Frozen. So sick of this movie. But she loves it. I guess she would post this in the HHJJ thread.

I do sometimes hate almost everyone. I thought we were kindred spirits for a second.
My wife used to have a sign that said, "Don't feel bad, I hate everyone equally"

LOL, I need that sign. I am a nice person (at least I try to be), and I genuinely like people, I am just a loner, always have been. I love to be alone, and I never feel the need to have people around me. So while I enjoy other people's company, I am just as happy to be by myself.

Also, good luck at the job today, that sounds like some scary stuff going on over there.

Mass shooting in Atlanta. Sad start to tuesday

Boy GG making her husband feel awesome on their anniversary with all of this alone talk. :alien:

Boy GG making her husband feel awesome on their anniversary with all of this alone talk. :alien:

doesn't that give you that warm and fuzzy feeling?

LOL, I need that sign. I am a nice person (at least I try to be), and I genuinely like people, I am just a loner, always have been. I love to be alone, and I never feel the need to have people around me. So while I enjoy other people's company, I am just as happy to be by myself.

Also, good luck at the job today, that sounds like some scary stuff going on over there.
Me, too. Either the golf course, my family, or along. Not necessarily in that order...or is it? :)

Anniversary?? I must have missed another thread(?).

You should feel awesome, it's been 5 years now and I am still not sick of you. :smile: Joking aside, you are the only person who has been able to keep my attention, and make me sad when they are gone. You drive me crazy, you make me happy, you challenge me, and you put up with my quirky personality. You are my soul mate, and you're stuck with me. Happy Anniversary!

You should feel awesome, it's been 5 years now and I am still not sick of you. :smile: Joking aside, you are the only person who has been able to keep my attention, and make me sad when they are gone. You drive me crazy, you make me happy, you challenge me, and you put up with my quirky personality. You are my soul mate, and you're stuck with me. Happy Anniversary!

yeah, we are in for the long haul...Like 10-15 years or so. :D

Love this post! Congrats you two!

I find it a tad funny that you guys are talking about this in the rant thread :D

Happy anniversary!

I knew I liked you for a good reason. I am the exact same way. Been like that all my life as well.

My rant is this stupid weather. How am I supposed to improve my game when it's constantly below 50° and raining/snowing???

At the doctor with my kid. And what's on in the waiting room? Frozen. So sick of this movie. But she loves it. I guess she would post this in the HHJJ thread.

Do you own the soundtrack yet? Don't.

Whaaat?

Sure hope that the hammer misses you!!!

Why do I even try?

CJ, you are a great guy without trying!! Try not to let the dbags of the world get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back