The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed T0AD.

Good luck Toad! Hate it when companies go through mass layoffs like that.

CJ, I haven't met you, but you're too good of a dude to let others change you. What makes good people great is being able to rise above it all and keep their chin up. You're a great person, don't forget it.

It is almost May and there is still snow in the forcast.

It is almost May and there is still snow in the forcast.

Wow sounds awesome, could your event in June possibly get snowed out...lol

The way things are going it is possible. It may be the first round I get up here.

The way things are going it is possible. It may be the first round I get up here.

I would pay good money to see you walk into your town, and video yourself screaming and giving the finger to big Paul there.

I would pay good money to see you walk into your town, and video yourself screaming and giving the finger to big Paul there.

Haha. Don't think it hasen't happened.

Wake up for morning workout...two steps out of bed and wham! Calf cramp, on the floor writhing in pain.

And somehow my hand is bleeding. What the...?!

Wow!! Maybe it's me, maybe I need to take a vacation, but people are really getting under my skin lately.
I can't think of anything nice or constructive to say (how do you nicely tell someone that the world don't revolve around them and most of the ideas they have are f'd up?)

I think it's time for me to step away, quit caring on a level that I do, take care of my own stuff, and let others fail, because when I try to help, they complain that the solution would be to difficult to achieve, even though they know their approach is not a solution long term.

I think it may be time get away....
Or at least distance myself, even though I want to see the right thing done, I'm not sure it's worth it anymore...

Sorry everyone...

I was camping in the upper peninsula of Michigan and on August 17th one year I woke up to 3" of snow....

Never say never!

My computer at work died last night. Hopefully just the power supply, but I've wasted an hour and a half so far getting software installed on a shared computer that should have already been there.

Wow!! Maybe it's me, maybe I need to take a vacation, but people are really getting under my skin lately.
I can't think of anything nice or constructive to say (how do you nicely tell someone that the world don't revolve around them and most of the ideas they have are f'd up?)

I think it's time for me to step away, quit caring on a level that I do, take care of my own stuff, and let others fail, because when I try to help, they complain that the solution would be to difficult to achieve, even though they know their approach is not a solution long term.

I think it may be time get away....
Or at least distance myself, even though I want to see the right thing done, I'm not sure it's worth it anymore...

Sorry everyone...

CJ I understand how you feel, and have felt that more then I care to for the job I have. The things is from what I can tell that is not how we are wired we are here to do the best job we can, and help people that need help. It seems that it can bite you in the butt, but it is hard to not care like some others do.

Dear Back,

I hate your rotten guts.

Sincerely Yours,

James

Minor rant: ONE softball game last night, and I can barely walk. My knees, thighs, butt, and back should not be this sore from one game....

TOAD: fingers crossed that it all works out for you buddy.

Just showed a condo that had an active mold problem (I feel great right now let me tell you) AND A FLEA PROBLEM. Looked down, legs were covered in them. Easily over 50 each leg. I want to just crawl back into bed after a scalding hot shower

Good luck Toad! Hate it when companies go through mass layoffs like that.

Fingers crossed T0AD.

Made it through. There are only 38 of us left, now, so having 6 go was a pretty good percentage. (13.5%)
Some picked up extra duties, basically doing the work of those now gone. One of our female managers picked up an entirely new division on top of hers and she didn't find out until it came up on the PowerPoint (because PowerPoint softens the blow of "leaning out the business" doom and gloom, I guess). They kept reiterating that they are doing the same things in our Huntsville offices. Problem is, there are 20 times the amount of employees up there and their percentage was lower.

Only good news was that we are moving out of the facility we're in by June/July. It's a 25 minute, 17 mile drive now, but the new building they're talking about is only 5 miles and 10 minutes MAX, and it's in the middle of the most commercial part of town by the mall. So HHJJ for that I guess. Oh, and that I still have a job.

Also, Pete, you're too old for that crap. Give it up.

Just showed a condo that had an active mold problem (I feel great right now let me tell you) AND A FLEA PROBLEM. Looked down, legs were covered in them. Easily over 50 each leg. I want to just crawl back into bed after a scalding hot shower

Did you close the deal?...

The Official Rant of the Day

Did you close the deal?...

Buyer is actually still interested. Don't know how or why. I ran out of the unit like Ace Ventura when he had to carry that bat

Buyer is actually still interested. Don't know how or why. I ran out of the unit like Ace Ventura when he had to carry that bat
Price and location?
Those two are not crazy expensive fixes for the right place.

Rant: back at work after the greatest golf weekend of my life. The King hangover is as epic as the event itself...and it sucks. I met so many good dudes that I live so far away from.

:crying:

Happy Anniversary Morgan and JB. Do something nice tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back