TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may just be a little surprise coming from TaylorMade for their MC staffers. Just maybe....

I wonder how many guys just signed up for UPS My Choice? :act-up:

Excited for the TaylorMade Staffers!

JM

Surprises.... I like surprises!

I wonder how many guys just signed up for UPS My Choice? :act-up:

Excited for the TaylorMade Staffers!

JM

They ship FedEx a lot. But, who says I wasn't signed up for their delivery manager either?

They ship FedEx a lot. But, who says I wasn't signed up for their delivery manager either?

Yup Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Pretty, Poor, Performance! I bet you are bud! :act-up:

JM

Nice tease by GolferGal, the TMag guys gotta be getting excited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

great now we can get another thread filled with shipping updates. Looking forward to that:bulgy-eyes:

great now we can get another thread filled with shipping updates. Looking forward to that:bulgy-eyes:

We're better than that.

We're better than that.

heck yes we are! So let's just ponder on about these....

BiqN3eZCEAAv329.jpg

So much want. They already make that putter in Japan, but it's all white but the face insert. I mean, if they already make it over there.. They could find a couple of them for us right?

I am wondering if a certain unreleased iron from a certain OEM may in fact be real and may in fact make it in to a few bags.

Hmm.

They should make a few MC bags from what i have heard they are great look nice same preformance as SB just a bit more pleasing to the eye

There may just be a little surprise coming from TaylorMade for their MC staffers. Just maybe....
I can't wait to see what they have in store for their staffers!

Oh oh TM staffers getting in on some surprises??? Excellent. Can't wait guys!

Yllätys...minä pidän yllätyksistä! ;)

BiqN3eZCEAAv329.jpg

Wow that is one gorgeous putter. So jealous

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

BiqN3eZCEAAv329.jpg

I want one of these! Gorgeous putter. Been looking into the Japanese milled version but haven't been able to pull the trigger due to the price.

BiqN3eZCEAAv329.jpg

If this line is available, I will have one in my MC bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back