Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Well, I'm settled.

Bio Cell Driver - 6Q3 Stiff
Bio Cell FWY - 5/7w - 6Q3 ***
Bio Cell Hybo - 3/4 and 4/5 - Stock Stiff
Bio Cell Irons - 6-AW, SW - KBS Tour R+
Tour Trusty - 56.12/60.06 - KBS Tour S
SeeMore X3 385g 38" Counterbalance

***'s are bc I will decide the flex today, will either be S or X depending on what I see flight wise today when I try the S in my 5w.
Why the Bio Cell SW at 55 & the TT at 56?

Why the Bio Cell SW at 55 & the TT at 56?

Set SW for full and 3/4 swings (forgiveness is your friend) and the 56/60 for around the greens.

Set SW for full and 3/4 swings (forgiveness is your friend) and the 56/60 for around the greens.

I like it. Specialty clubs for the shots. Makes sense!

Well, I'm settled.

Bio Cell Driver - 6Q3 Stiff
Bio Cell FWY - 5/7w - 6Q3 ***
Bio Cell Hybo - 3/4 and 4/5 - Stock Stiff
Bio Cell Irons - 6-AW, SW - KBS Tour R+
Tour Trusty - 56.12/60.06 - KBS Tour S
SeeMore X3 385g 38" Counterbalance

***'s are bc I will decide the flex today, will either be S or X depending on what I see flight wise today when I try the S in my 5w.

That is a great looking bag dude, I can't wait to watch you punish the ball come July!

Digging the bag Jman. Wondering how you guy is fw flex. Very close to pre selection, and seems very well rounded from top to bottom

That is a great looking bag dude, I can't wait to watch you punish the ball come July!

You too buddy, hell, I'm just looking forward to seeing ya again.

So I see that Trout is going Bio Cell + driver. Anyone else considering or going with the + for the MC bag? I may have missed it posted.

So I see that Trout is going Bio Cell + driver. Anyone else considering or going with the + for the MC bag? I may have missed it posted.

I believe Cookie is, unless that changed.

The + driver will be in my bag as well.

The + driver will be in my bag as well.

Did you tell me that on Sunday? I thought you were going another direction. I may have been confused. You were hitting it pretty well on Sunday less just a few holes. I wish I could get it up as high as you were!

I'm sticking with the Bio Cell. I gave the + a good run but the regular worked out better for me in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sticking with the Bio Cell. I gave the + a good run but the regular worked out better for me in the end

Me too buddy. I want the launch and I need the touch more spin. The 12* setting sealed it for me in the end though.

Me too buddy. I want the launch and I need the touch more spin. The 12* setting sealed it for me in the end though.

As soon as I set it to 12* it was game over

results...that's what it's all about

Set it at 12 and swing away. Who would have thought that there would be a day in Morgan Cup history when teammates are both using 12 degree drivers. No wonder we won't be taken seriously.

Did you tell me that on Sunday? I thought you were going another direction. I may have been confused. You were hitting it pretty well on Sunday less just a few holes. I wish I could get it up as high as you were!

Going non Bio Cell for hybos and irons but the driver will be + for the spin reduction I need.

Stupid pull I had going on a few holes, it'll get figured out.

results...that's what it's all about

Set it at 12 and swing away. Who would have thought that there would be a day in Morgan Cup history when teammates are both using 12 degree drivers. No wonder we won't be taken seriously.

I know right? We clearly don't belong.

#HashtaggythingTHP

My partner. Hell to the yes.

Will hopefully narrow it down today. But bringing hell, as James put it, is still out there. If the Pro is an option that is. Numbers will decide ultimately though.

Will hopefully narrow it down today. But bringing hell, as James put it, is still out there. If the Pro is an option that is. Numbers will decide ultimately though.

Your freakish ballflight could certainly handle the Pro I would venture.

How much time have you spent with all these though? All lower spin than the AC, that beast is a true mid-high spinner.

May 10th can not come fast enough..need to make some decisions quick

You may driver the ball 400 yards if the + works out for you. And I get to watch that all happen come Saturday morning in July. Looking forward in seeing what you go with!

May 10th can not come fast enough..need to make some decisions quick

It will be here before you know it, got anything locked down yet?

What's special about the 5/10 date? We have until 5/25 IIRC to place order.

Love seeing the setups being pondered and ordered up! James that's an interesting setup. I like it.

Back