The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed a condo that had an active mold problem (I feel great right now let me tell you) AND A FLEA PROBLEM. Looked down, legs were covered in them. Easily over 50 each leg. I want to just crawl back into bed after a scalding hot shower
Hope you didn't accidentally swallow a flea.

Dear Back,

I hate your rotten guts.

Sincerely Yours,

James

Just read this as I am sitting here staving off back spasms... fabulous!

Buyer is actually still interested. Don't know how or why. I ran out of the unit like Ace Ventura when he had to carry that bat

Lol I needed that laugh dude. Sorry you got flea infested and mold poisoned, that stuff sucks. Go buy a couple bug bombs and throw them in there in case you have to show it again.

Dude just lived in the wrong state. They would throw him a parade here in Texas.

Dude just lived in the wrong state. They would throw him a parade here in Texas.

That is the truth.

I have double bogeyed the same hole three or four rounds in a row. I just can't play it right now.

What hole Mike?

14. I've gone left twice, right once and down the middle once on the drive. Chunks and short pitches into the rough have led to some high scores. Plus that green isn't the easiest (I have been on in three three of the times and three putted). I was on in four today and 2 putted. Just ugly.

Is 14 the dogleg left? With the elevated green?

No, it's the one with the cart path down the right by the trees, the one you put it by the sand trap short of the green on your drive (your 314 yard drive).

Right next to the par 3 sixth hole.

It's the hole that is the cover pic of the Facebook page.

I am surprised you are struggling so much with that one! I feel like it's pretty wide especially down the left side.

Me too. I usually par or bogey it. Almost always on in two. Not sure what the deal is right now.

A needless multiquote, but I got a five here yesterday! Drive down the middle to 150, 5H was 15 yards short, chipped about 15 feet long, ran the putt three feet past. Made that for a 5. Thought I had blown it again when it ran by so far!

Pumping multiple rounds into intruders after setting a trap for them is a little much. Execution finishers and recording your actions is not self defense. Even in Texas.

Pumping multiple rounds into intruders after setting a trap for them is a little much. Execution finishers and recording your actions is not self defense. Even in Texas.

While I agree it was excessive, if setting a trap means your car not being in your driveway, that's gotta be an effing joke.

The Official Rant of the Day

While I agree it was excessive, if setting a trap means your car not being in your driveway, that's gotta be an effing joke.

There was a tarp laid down. At least from one report I read. Plus he was laying it wait in the basement

Might even give him a key up the city. If you don't want to die, don't be stupid.

I completely agree with the guilty verdict. With that said - Backing out of this one........

You are entitled to your opinion kind sir.

There was a tarp laid down. At least from one report I read. Plus he was laying it wait in the basement

Did he lay bread crumbs from the street to inside his front door too? I am not arguing with you about it being excessive. Planned what he would do in case they came in, sure. But they broke into his house. Don't even try to make it sound like they were tricked into doing something they didn't want to do. They came in 100% on on their own.

Do I think he should have done what he did? Not at all. But they were thieves, not model students and citizens.

If you do not want to get shot, do not enter another mans home without his or his families permission. Wether they were baited or not they should have never attempted to enter his home under any circumstances. Criminals have more rights than the honest now.

I have no problem with shooting home intruders. I keep multiple firearms in the house to protect my wife and myself.

If he had shot the intruders, then called the police he wouldn't be in this situation. Instead he moved the bodies, taunted them while recording his actions, and then waited a day to call the police.

I am not justifying the actions of criminals, but dude was looking to kill.

seem to be having a flareup of my diverticulosis. Not going to be a fun couple of days.

seem to be having a flareup of my diverticulosis. Not going to be a fun couple of days.

Sorry to hear it, that stuff sucks big time. Been there!

HTC M8

He did not do himself any favors along the way, you might want to call the cops right after to happened and not wait an entire day because you didn't want to bother anyone on the holiday weekend. I am still surprised they convicted him so fast, less than three hours for the verdict.

Caveat: I own multiple guns and would protect myself and family if I had to.

IMHO just because we can do something doesn't mean we should do something. The guy faced zero threat (he had surveillance set up to watch/record them coming in). Pick up the phone and dial 911. Those kids were punks but that deserved serious punishment, not to die. The old guy needed fewer guns and more human decency.

Both little ones are sick. Wife is sick. Thankfully all are getting some rest currently

Certainly feels like certain issues are coming back. I am getting much more impatient and irritable lately at seemingly small things. Hoping a mental break and a week at Disney do the trick.

Both little ones are sick. Wife is sick. Thankfully all are getting some rest currently

Sorry man, better quarantine and stay away, lol.

HTC M8

My boy's nose is full of snot. It's no bueno for everybody here. I hope house gets healed, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back